Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Second AMV - Minitokyo

My Second AMV

Rating

horrible
0 votes
bad
2 votes
worth watching
1 votes
good
0 votes
great
3 votes
perfect
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

My second AMV "Final Fantasy VII Advent Children-Final Battle" is now online.

Song-Requiem for a Dream (Lord of the Rings The 2 Towers Trailer remix)
Artist-Clint Mansell

This AMV is an amazing 7 minutes long. It took me 6 hours to get the clips, visualizations, video effects, and music to work together. Any comments are welcome. Good or bad.

Link-Final Fantasy VII Advent Children-Final Battle AMV

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Another excellent one. Greatjob! :D

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Awesome AMV. I love the fight scene between cloud and sephiroth. I can watch it over and over. So, when you used it for your AMV, I loved it! You did an excelent job timing everything with the music. Nice work.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

wow it looks awesome! that is soo cool that u can make amv's! *hugs* good job

'Signature Image'

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Great! I diden't know you are logd to YouToob. Me too. Like the vid, but Final Fantasy is not exactly my favorit anime. Good job dayght. Hope you don't mind if I whatc the others too.
Ja ne!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

It's kind of slow and boring for an AMV...sorry for saying so, though.

Carros are the cutest!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.