Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ]What are you in anime world that represents yourself? - Minitokyo

[QUIZ]What are you in anime world that represents yourself?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I just saw this quiz on quizilla and I really love it! :D It would be a crime not to share it with everyone! ^___^

What are you in anime world that represents yourself? [LOVELY anime pix] 10 unique results

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147267951_-you_Bride.jpg

BRIDE

I think a bride would best represent you in anime world. You like everything that has anything to do with looooove! You are probably a hopeless romantic at heart! You are also a dreamer, and sometimes you live in one of your fantasies! When you grow up, the one thing you want is a perfect husband or wife and a perfect life! Ambitious and wishful, you are also probably beautiful or handsome too! I think one of your worst fears is to be rejected by the person you love. Getting dumped is about the worst thing that could happen. And I totally agree! You are also sensitive and caring. Everyone likes you, even though you have the tendancy to daydream a lot!

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147598639_esPrisoner.jpg
PRISONER

I think a prisoner would best represent you in anime world. For some reason, you're not toally happy and satisfied with your life. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm sure you're not in a great mood. Maybe someone upset you or something happened. So you feel kinda down and a little gloomy. I think you're either disappointed, sad, hopeless, pressured, or just plain bored. Like a prisoner, maybe you feel trapped and locked behind a cell and feel like you can never get out. Well, this is just my opinion. Don't kill me by rating this quiz low just because you thought your result was not accurate! I'm human too, you know! >.< But if all this is true, then I really hope you feel better soon!

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

BRIDEI think a bride would best represent you in anime world. You like everything that has anything to do with looooove! You are probably a hopeless romantic at heart! You are also a dreamer, and sometimes you live in one of your fantasies! When you grow up, the one thing you want is a perfect husband or wife and a perfect life! Ambitious and wishful, you are also probably beautiful or handsome too! I think one of your worst fears is to be rejected by the person you love. Getting dumped is about the worst thing that could happen. And I totally agree! You are also sensitive and caring. Everyone likes you, even though you have the tendancy to daydream a lot!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

it takes so long to load the results -_-

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147266256_WARRIOR_XX.JPG
WARRIORI think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you seem. Heh, isn't this a pretty neat result? Please rate high if you liked it! Thanks for taking my quiz! Oh, check out the 'see all possible results' to see the other GREAT anime pics!

quite true i suppose XD

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147263044_u_Witch_XX.JPG

WITCH

I think a witch would best represent you in anime world. You are magical. You may seem mean, but you can actually be nice when you want to. You are even capable of doing the 'evil laugh'! You are probably mischievous and cute! Evil in an innocent way so that no one would dislike you for all the pranks you play on people or all the jokes you like to tell! Witches are commonly viewed as evil, but it's not always like that. Look at my picture! See, witches can be cute too! It's not like you're the witch out of Harry Potter or something. You are mischievous, 'evil', and everyone likes you! You are often in a good mood and are usually smiling. I think you kinda like the idea of magic, so you probably enjoy reading and watching Harry Potter and other movies and books similar to it! Wouldn't it be nice if you could have magical powers?

lol, nice XD i do like books about magic and all that

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

i got a warrior

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

WARRIORI think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you seem. Heh, isn't this a pretty neat result? Please rate high if you liked it! Thanks for taking my quiz! Oh, check out the 'see all possible results' to see the other GREAT anime pics!

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Bride ^^

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

how does it work and other question is it only for girls?:)

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

WARRIORI think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you seem.

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1148129348_ing_Pretty.jpg

PRINCESS

I think a princess would best represent you in anime world. You are probably pretty and graceful. You want people to like you and be your friend. Just like a princess, everyone probably likes you and admire you for your beauty and great personality. You are sometimes a perfectionist; you like things to be perfect. You are probably a flirt, and you are toally into the latest fashion and trends. It might be an image of a prep, but I'm not labeling you. Pincesses are nice and caring, blah blah. You like to help people out too. If other people are happy, you are happy too. It feels good to be useful and appreciated, right? And yo uespecially love it when people shower you with compliments! But it's not like you are boasting about it, you are fairly modest about yourself! THis is a wonderful result!

WARRIOR

I think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you seem.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

seem.http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147266256_WARRIOR_XX.JPG

WARRIOR

I think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

ARCHER

I think an archer would best represent you in anime world. You are probably determined, strong-willed, stable, and kind of mature. You may seem outwardly tough and unshakable, but inside you can actually be sensitive and nice. You are most definitely talented. This can be somewhat related to an archer. Archers are definitely talented. You need accuracy and patience to hit the target in archery. And I predict that you are a pretty patient person. Plus, archers are unique and people admire them for their skills. Same goes for you! I'm sure there are people out there who appreciate your talent and skills, whether it is academic skills or athletic skills or whatever it is. You may not even realize that you are a talented person with a great personality that everyone admires!

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

WARRIOR

I think a warrior would best represent you in anime world. You are quite violent, I must say. You probably enjoy action movies, and especially the ones with lots of killing and blood! Maybe you yourself like to fight too. You feel good when you succeed or when you have victory. You hate losing more than anything. It just feels really terrible. So you always try your best at everything you do. If you really want something to happen, you put your heart into it and make it happen! I guess you can call it determination. You are pretty much unshakable. Although there might be a soft side of you to this tough personality. There might be more than just a tough girl that everyone sees. You might not be as tough as you seem.

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1148129348_ing_Pretty.jpg
PRINCESS

I think a princess would best represent you in anime world. You are probably pretty and graceful. You want people to like you and be your friend. Just like a princess, everyone probably likes you and admire you for your beauty and great personality. You are sometimes a perfectionist; you like things to be perfect. You are probably a flirt, and you are toally into the latest fashion and trends. It might be an image of a prep, but I'm not labeling you. Pincesses are nice and caring, blah blah. You like to help people out too. If other people are happy, you are happy too. It feels good to be useful and appreciated, right? And yo uespecially love it when people shower you with compliments! But it's not like you are boasting about it, you are fairly modest about yourself! THis is a wonderful result!

hey cool test..i really enjoyed takin it..good eye!
:)..thanks again..byes!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

BALLERINA

I think a ballerina would best represent you in anime world! You are probably graceful and petite! You are elegant, calm, and usually nice to everyone. Most of the time, you are optimistic about things. You don't usually let little things get you down. And maybe you like dancing too. It doesn't mean you yourself have to like dancing. Maybe you like to watch people dance, waltz, break dance, whatever! You are admired by everyone for your poise and gentle personality! I'm sure you don't have too much enemies, since I don't think you're the sort of person who likes to make trouble. You're probably not a trouble-maker, you're more of a cheerful and gorgeous person well-liked by mostly everybody!

Heh, isn't this a pretty unique result? Please rate high if you liked it! Thanks for taking my quiz! Oh, check out the 'see all possible results' to see the other GREAT anime pics!

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147270641_lerina_XXX.JPG

BALLERINA

I think a ballerina would best represent you in anime world! You are probably graceful and petite! You are elegant, calm, and usually nice to everyone. Most of the time, you are optimistic about things. You don't usually let little things get you down. And maybe you like dancing too. It doesn't mean you yourself have to like dancing. Maybe you like to watch people dance, waltz, break dance, whatever! You are admired by everyone for your poise and gentle personality! I'm sure you don't have too much enemies, since I don't think you're the sort of person who likes to make trouble. You're probably not a trouble-maker, you're more of a cheerful and gorgeous person well-liked by mostly everybody!

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

BRIDEI think a bride would best represent you in anime world. You like everything that has anything to do with looooove! You are probably a hopeless romantic at heart! You are also a dreamer, and sometimes you live in one of your fantasies! When you grow up, the one thing you want is a perfect husband or wife and a perfect life! Ambitious and wishful, you are also probably beautiful or handsome too! I think one of your worst fears is to be rejected by the person you love. Getting dumped is about the worst thing that could happen. And I totally agree! You are also sensitive and caring. Everyone likes you, even though you have the tendancy to daydream a lot!

I wonder how I'm a bride... only selected one or two "love choices"

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

BALLERINA

I think a ballerina would best represent you in anime world! You are probably graceful and petite! You are elegant, calm, and usually nice to everyone. Most of the time, you are optimistic about things. You don't usually let little things get you down. And maybe you like dancing too. It doesn't mean you yourself have to like dancing. Maybe you like to watch people dance, waltz, break dance, whatever! You are admired by everyone for your poise and gentle personality! I'm sure you don't have too much enemies, since I don't think you're the sort of person who likes to make trouble. You're probably not a trouble-maker, you're more of a cheerful and gorgeous person

Signature

elfwithstick

elfwithstick

im not on much...

hrm i got warrior too

-you can always judge a society by the behavior of it's prisioners
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Clarryn

???????

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147596645_flowers_XX.JPG

QUEEN OF FLOWERS

I think Queen of Flowers would best represent you in anime world. Hah, I bet you never heard of it. Well, the Queen of Flowers existed because I created it! Basically, you are sweet, innocent, and sensitive. This is a little bit like the Angel result, but not really. When you're innocent and nice, you don't even have to bother exerting effort. You are just naturally friendly and cheerful. It's just your nature. I guess that's why other people want to be your friend and they admire you for your great personality and maybe even your beauty! You usally wouldn't swear or say bad words, unless someone really pisses you off. I think a lot of guys would like you for your gentleness and how caring you are. The Queen of Flowers id basically everything that I described above and much more. This result can somewhat be compared to the Angel of Purity or Angel of Innocence. Duh, this is a great result, and this doesn't mean that you're weak. You can be real tough when you want to. Occasionally stubborn and bossy, you are still well-liked by eveybody. You should be proud of yourself and keep your sweetness and innocence!

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DR/DRE/dreamgurl36/1147597158_resMermaid.jpg

MERMAID

I think a mermaid would best represent you in anime world. Your element is obviously water. I think you feel somehow soothed by being near water, whether you realize it or not. For example, if someone ask you where would you go for summer vacation, would you choose to go to the beach or go the mountains? Well, I think you would pick the beach, you would enjoy being near the ocean or the sea more than on the mountains. And maybe you like to swim too! You are usually calm and so you make good decisions on things. Mermaids are unique creatures and they are beautiful. Which could only mean one thing: you too are special and beautiful, whether you realize it or not! But I'm sure other people know it and admire you. You really should be proud of yourself!

i haven't seen this one yet :o

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.