Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new "features" on fay-fans - Minitokyo

new "features" on fay-fans

Group announcement by fye-fans

page 1 of 1 5 total items

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

hello minna-san
yeah, the first group-announcement is mine XD

The group is getting bigger and bigger from day to day...so it is time for some special things on our group-page.

Firstly, we also have a featured wallie category now and there is also the first wallpaper featured (congrats to CuteSherry-chan :))
Secondly, Aqi-chan has put a music player on the group-page for more....etou......maybe...we can say for more atmosphere and to make the group more comfortable.
Finally, a little new site was put to our group-page.The site containts manga extracts of fay d. flowright, our hot wizard XD.There are only the best of the best.Click only on the banner that is under the music player and you will come to the site where you will see little buttons/banner.Click on them and you will be lead to the "original" pictures (the extracts).
I hope you like this new, little feature.
(This is the head-banner for the new site ->)

http://schwindelmagier.sc.funpic.de/banner%20for%20fay%20fan%20project.jpg

Dewa, the administration wishes everybody a wonderful day ^.~

magier-chan

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i love the updates
great job

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Magier-chan! I'm really impressed! U did a FANTASTIC job of getting the best Fye moments out of the Manga! :D
U woked so hard on that! *hugs* And did such a great job! ^____^

U go girl! ;)

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

I will go and check the updates soon.... XD
Kisses and Hugs!

The pieces of hope will became wings...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Weeeeeee new updates! ~~~ :D I'll go checkie the group page now ^_^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.