Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 haku - Minitokyo

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

i've been wondering....is anyone a haku fan ?I'm a big haku lover and it seems no one else is -_-.If u are a haku lover tell me ur thoughts on him...i think haku has gotta be the hottest character on naruto XD,not only cute but the most kind and loveable one there...i cryed for hours when he died...the end of him was really sad yet happy that he is at peace :) :) T_T T_T.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i'm not a Haku fan, but yeah it was sad when he died. i didn't cry though :D. i heard that in the american version they changed Haku's gender to female. don't know if that's true.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I suppose you're talking about Haku from Naruto? The bond between him and Zabuza was really touching, and it was difficult to see that they passed away. Thank you for bringing this up (I mean this in a nice way!).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by nicollover202i've been wondering....is anyone a haku fan ?I'm a big haku lover and it seems no one else is -_-.If u are a haku lover tell me ur thoughts on him...i think haku has gotta be the hottest character on naruto XD,not only cute but the most kind and loveable one there...i cryed for hours when he died...the end of him was really sad yet happy that he is at peace :) :) T_T T_T.

i'm totally a fan! it was sad when he died though... i even cried while i read the manga 2. :nya:

did i change alittle?

well.. im not a naruto fan, but i saw most of the epsiodes and yes, haku's gotta be my favourite character XD

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'm not exactly his biggest fan, but it was really sad when he died :( he was cool.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

same like everyone else here. not much of a haku fan but when he died was pretty sad. He was pretty cool too.

He's definitely better than Sasuke. ;)

Haku was cool, in his own way.
I'm not particulary a fan though.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Quote by RazorPhoenixHe's definitely better than Sasuke. ;)

I thought the same thing ;)...i feel sorry for my friend cause she is a sasuke-fan,time to add another love-sick fangirl to the list ^_^' ;)...

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

haku waz cool i wasnt a fan though and i didnt reallly care when he died but it woulda been cooler if haku and zabuza woulda been able 2 live happy lives

Life is but an Endless Waltz

I don't really remember what happened there...I watched it such a long time ago ... :S ... but I do remember him being real powerful, subordinate (?) to some evn more powerful guy; and I vaguely remember being sad ...but then again it was such a long time ago .... hrmmm ...

I DONT THINK HAKUS THE HOTTEST X-O
HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND SOUNDS LIKE one kakshis the hottest![img=members.lycos.nl/ tekstrpg/pad/pad1-5.jpg]undefined[/img]

merged: 07-09-2006 ~ 10:07am
Hes not BAD LOOKING THOUGH! :D

Haku,in my opinion,is the second most handsome ninja in Naruto (the most is Gaara).That baby face,angel face,impassioned me...HE SHOULD NOT BE KILLED!Zabuza and he should live 2gether,but not like sensei and pupil...they should love each other...

zofus

zofus

zofus

haku? you told me you liked neji! well, you can like 2 (or more) people, anyway, haku died. and yes, that was sad, i didn`t cry- i think- now if i see that episode i won`t. but the first time when i saw it i may have come close...
if you like to read, go to," www.advancedanime.com" i think i told you about that site in your gb. Then, go to fan fiction and then find and click "Naruto" and there is one with haku, its called "After Death" chapters 1-4, (that`s all of them, but read them in oder!)
Its #1 for all fics on the site! XD! even my mom liked it, and she looks at anime as cartoons, and doesn`t know what Naruto is!

my dark character is haku. on my userpage click under the picture of haku, where it says "find your naruto dark character" i think yours will be haku too! XD!
unless, you like to kill, then it makes the test easy to get gaara!

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 06:38am
back... i wanted to get the Url for a pic. i found on AA- the comnents were like, how hot haku was, how if you cross-dress in anime you look hotter, but in real life your weird. so, here (i`m stil getting used to Url, so if this is huge, or small, ect., i don`t know how it will look until i post it, so here goes...)

[url][img=http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5420/hakupe7.png][/url]

hope ya like it XD!

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 06:56am
that didn`t work out how i wanted it -_- :nya: -_- ^_^' i`ll try this code...[url]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4506/hakutc7.th.png[/url]

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

The Zabuza/Haku part was sooooooooooo sad T_T I almost cried ... I really liked Haku. He was totally awesome! And I <3 how he died for Zabuza ... it was so cute! Of course, I like Sasuke better than Haku though XD But Haku's pretty good-looking =D that pic is awesome ^_^

zofus

zofus

zofus

yes! it worked right! XD!

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Quote by zofushaku? you told me you liked neji! well, you can like 2 (or more) people, anyway, haku died. and yes, that was sad, i didn`t cry- i think- now if i see that episode i won`t. but the first time when i saw it i may have come close...
if you like to read, go to," www.advancedanime.com" i think i told you about that site in your gb. Then, go to fan fiction and then find and click "Naruto" and there is one with haku, its called "After Death" chapters 1-4, (that`s all of them, but read them in oder!)
Its #1 for all fics on the site! XD! even my mom liked it, and she looks at anime as cartoons, and doesn`t know what Naruto is!

my dark character is haku. on my userpage click under the picture of haku, where it says "find your naruto dark character" i think yours will be haku too! XD!
unless, you like to kill, then it makes the test easy to get gaara!

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 06:38am
back... i wanted to get the Url for a pic. i found on AA- the comnents were like, how hot haku was, how if you cross-dress in anime you look hotter, but in real life your weird. so, here (i`m stil getting used to Url, so if this is huge, or small, ect., i don`t know how it will look until i post it, so here goes...)

[url][img=http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5420/hakupe7.png][/url]

hope ya like it XD!

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 06:56am
that didn`t work out how i wanted it -_- :nya: -_- ^_^' i`ll try this code...[url]http://img102.imageshiack.us/img102/4506/hakutc7.th.png[/url]

i used to like haku!Im im in love with neji now :D

AsuCagaIsLove

AsuCagaIsLove

Sprend AsuCagas Love Yall ^_^!!!

I love Haku..hes awesome! i cried when he died :(! i wish he could live again he didnt deserve to die!The first time i saw Haku i thought he was a girl....i got shocked when i found out that he was a boy!Lol! His story is very touching...he never wanted to kill...hes very adorable!

merged: 02-21-2007 ~ 10:34am

Quote by dMpi'm not a Haku fan, but yeah it was sad when he died. i didn't cry though :D. i heard that in the american version they changed Haku's gender to female. don't know if that's true.

i watch the dubbed version of Naruto...They didnt Change Hakus gender

that is my husband stay away

merged: 02-22-2007 ~ 01:01pm
haku

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

awwww~ i was so sad when he died. but it was really touching. and yes. im a BIG fan of him ^^

hes in my top ten favourite characters xDDD with Neji and Gaara

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

Haku is one of my favorite characters in Naruto. He is even a favorite for the 4th video game for the game cube.

I kinda wished that they hadn't killed him.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Slothy7

MR

haku is cool just a bit gay for my liking but i did like the fact that he was soft and changed Zabuza

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

ermm..gay? oh well, i guess some people think that alot XD he did change zabuza, which is good ^^

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.