Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gasp, new Userpage. - Minitokyo

Gasp, new Userpage.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

I decided to mess about a bit with my userpage, and I just finished setting everything up. This is technically my first worthwhile try, and I'd love to see any feedback on it. >__>

(Random: Image used © Nekkeau)

EDIT:

There are a few things I changed, simply because I thought the userpage looked somewhat empty; things look better now. <3

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Image is pretty nice, and i like the use of blue (though maybe having a nice little transition from black to blue on 'Minitokyo' would be even better).
The grey / blue text isn't very readable on the grey dress though, and it stills looks a bit empty, though i like the simpleness and purity of white (though it hurts my eyes a bit... gets lower brightness)

Good job all in all, nice and simple !

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I like it, i *really* like it!
I don't like messed up skins, yours is simple and bright so it fits my taste perfectly =)
Well, don't mind my black skin XD I'd like to build up a great *bright* skin but I'm afraid I'll end up in something dark -again-.
I like grey/blue text, it fits the skin very well. And I don't think it's empty, it's just simple.
Good job! Keep up the good work ;)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Ne-yo

Gangsta 4 Life

nice thought verry nice

xXx Lil-Ken03 xXx

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

No use in making a whole other thread for the same purpose. I've created a new userpage, go on and give me feedback I could probably use. XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.