Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For all the Girls-where would you like your date? - Minitokyo

For all the Girls-where would you like your date?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

(This topic could be a nice help for the guys-well, for the ones who fail at least, but I dunno, meh)

Girls, if a guy asked you out, where do you think the best place would be to meet for the date? And how would you like the date to end?

Why am asking this? Probably for some pointers, and on a funnier note, so some guys can stop being screw ups XD r at least, depending on what you girls tink, but meh, curiosity has its ups and downs.

(Thanks to kawaiikiyomi and Akarix for the inspiration, haven't posted a frigging thread i ages XD)

Well I guess for me it would be a place of activity that is lively, so that topics and discussions are easy to come to mind, or a activity that you can do is close by to help save a date. I personally have gone on many Movie dates but not much getting to know the person is said, but if you talk during it like i like to do then you can get to know your date but not many people like to talk during a movie, but you can get to know their personality better by the movie types they choose usually. I would have to say take your girl to be on a date to a Event like a Fair, Party, Bowling, Skating, School get togethers, Dances. Places where your friends could be there to, to help give you more pointers. I do know from all my friends and I that we love group dates, its more of a ice-breaker sometimes, example your friend's can ask your date questions if you couldnt at the time or were to shy at first. Or for when the date goes sour someone to help bail you out. Though for later on in the relationship dates, take her out to more romantic yet fun places to let her know you care yet arent getting to boring. Like a spontatious night of Home cooked meals in a picnic out in a park or back yard, or a fancy dinner, but i like the less fancy stuff and more sentimental ones that took thought, like something as simple as dancing under the stars. I hope I helped Some. :)

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Clarryn

???????

Well, for me, i'll choose the entertainment places like the movies, the theme park or the mall. The second place will be eating places and all lolz cuz when we're in the restaurant we have a lot of time to tok and chat abt while waiting, eating and finised eating the food XD but it's also nice to bring them to your fav place or a special one.

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I'd like to go to the movies! Or a Cafe for some coffee! :D I'm a major movie buff and I love coffee so I like going to these places! ^___^

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Yeaaaa i feel like i wanna type back wat i hav said to u.. ok s here it izz..

Firstly we would meet up at a place with lots of people.. a landmark or somethin but the place musn't be to hot.. maybe a park..? and the guy should come way earlier.. waiting for the girl *nods* nods* with a rose or some chocolates for them to share later on the date... a date at an amusement park.. the most fun.. than at the sunset... u would go up a ferris wheel.. and kiss XD and when to a suppeeeer romantic restaurant and hav dinner XD omg i can imagine it kyaaaaa.. *flaps*

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

hmm.... i'd have to say...... a nice resturant and the movies, or a dinner on the beach followed by a moonlite walk afterwards. i guess i'm a 'hopless romantic', but i don't care that much. Whatever my date would perfere is fine with me.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Someplace fun like a water park or carnival, or the movies :pacman:

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Hey
well i'll first let you know im a guy but.....
can you make some sort of list what the best places for dates are?

Meow~

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by shinmeiryuHey
well i'll first let you know im a guy but.....
can you make some sort of list what the best places for dates are?

Firsat of all, thanks for your opinions posters.

And Shinmeru, lets just wait till we get other opinions from other people(girls) or else, a guy can give out his opinions on where he and his gf went to, it'd be nice to share some experiences.

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

hey suuuup looooooong time no chat c ya

well i once talked about this with my brother abd i said "to the movies" he got f mad about me in the movie theatre a dark movie theatre with a guy HHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEh for me i'd like to go on a date to .......................................... still a movie (forgive me bro)

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

A movie is the best place to go on a date, especially if it isyour first. It gives something for you to talk about. A second date should be a restraunt though. Then again, it depends on your personal intrests. I would not mind a jog in the park or a picnic ^_^.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

For me, I wouldn't like to go to the movies. It's too cliche, I would be able to tell the guy is just very average. I perfer places that allow me and the guy to engage in more fun, like the arcade, amusement park, biking around the area. If it's winter go skiing or such. As for going out to restaurant is a no-no for me, I feel uncomfortable going to such a formal place, a nice picnic in a park is best.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.