Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 could you? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

uhm... my question is: can you build a skin using PhotoStudio instead of Photoshop? because, i dont have Photoshop [any versions >.<] and the only image editing software i got is Photostudio... [i got it when i installed our scanner] i already made a background for my userpage but i dont know how to upload it... >___< whenever i save it, it'll automatically be saved as 1 jpeg file ... unlike when you save it using photoshop... i dont know how to divide the slices also... *yep i know im dumb* so please could any one help me? thanks a lot...

na-chan OX

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

O_o .. umm.. err.. i dunno. you should ask someone at UserpageSkinDesigns. its a userpage group on MT :) someone should be able to help you.. or you could just send you pic to someone with photoshop, and they could split the image for you :D

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

the photostudio is just a program to use almost to view image not to create one ^__^(as ACDSee, but then you also can use "crop tool" to cut your image into slide ^__^
take a look at this thread and it'll show you the dimension of each slide ^_^
#1: 588x470
#2: 720x470
#3: 3x470
#4: 588x738
#5: 720x748
#6: 588x10
#7: 3x748

okay hope it'll help then :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

thanks for the reply... somehow, i already edited some pictures using "that" program...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.