Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Voting time - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Sesshomaru-Luvin

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Ohayo minas!First of all I have to start with GOMENASAI for making you wait so much!I had various problems so I couldn't come over and I still have some problems so right now do to those problems I am writing from my cousin's PC!
Ok I really wanted to say that because I don't you to think I am not serious!
So the voting will be starting TODAY till NEXT FRIDAY! and I really want you to participate altough there weren't many participants to the contest!
Good luck to the perticipants!Love you!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

er... wheres the walls to be voted, Mira? >_<

do we have to flip back and forward to the group page and here? I was wondering even though I might be to late. I kind want my vote to be private. Because of the time limit. I guess I could state them out my vote should be. Before I do that I wait for my answer for my question. I get back to you tomorrow if i could.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

ROSEANA

ROSEANA

~Love Shiki~

good..

Signature
Sawadeeka^o^ROSEANAka
LovE the GazettE

I think I will make an poll for voting, when I figure out how to make one lol :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.