Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Car - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

these days i'm feelin for the Viper lol

Delorean...too bad i cant fit in one :D

SapphireLuna

SapphireLuna

Which way to Lunar land?

Any car that gets me where I need is good enough.

Akiravinoe

Akira

Kit in Knight Rider

A Dodge Viper GTS :)

Yugo, hands down. Actually, I'd rather have me a big truck that's dependable.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

Quote by IchirouYugo, hands down. Actually, I'd rather have me a big truck that's dependable.

yes i would prefer the tundra XD

but my most favorate car would be the g35 infiniti right now LOL it looks so dam sleek,not only that,its a nissan-skyline outside the US

Signature Image

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

MY car....
as seen here ... thats an old pic. its a 95 camaro with a super charged 3.8 to many carbon fiber parts to list, and a tank of nos that would make that sissy ass explosion in fast and the furious look like a snapNpop explosion.

Edit +++ BeeeeeR GOOOOOOOD

http://www.anythingcars.com/rides/photos/The-DeCePtiKoN/cleanblingin.bmp

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

I'm not one of these "fast and the spurious" type of guys, but I do like the Subaru Impreza WRX STi...in crystal gray metallic...the local dealer had one a while back, they had to mop up my drool puddles...mmm...there's others, but that's my fave at the moment...no SUVs, pickups, or white-boy "rice burner" style badly customized tuner imports for me :P right now I have a stock silver 2001 Nissan Altima SE...that Subie would go nicely with it :)

Here's some pics of a crystal gray STi: (click on the "photos" tab)
http://subaru.fusz.com/Default.aspx?trimlevelid=269135&page=new-vehicleresearch

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

I like Vetts and Camaro's SS

can't forget the civics, vipers and Skylines

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Black WRX STi

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

hmmm..... lest see...

Maybach
Dodge - Magnum
Supra limited Ed.
Bentley - Azur
BMW - 745 convertible...

And much much much more...hehe, I'm a girl with a liking in cars... :D

I would say a Nissan 350z. I just bought a new Maxiam so I am working my way up.

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Realistic-
- '02-'05 Ford Mustang SVT Cobras/ Mach 1's.
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette c6.
- 1998 Nissan Skyline R34.
- 2004 Ford F350-F450.
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500-3500.

Unrealistic:
- 1997 McLaren f1.
- 2002 Lamborghini MurciƩlago.
- 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo.
- 2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina.
- 2004 Ferrari 360 Spyder.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429.
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro z28.
- 1971 Pontiac GTO Judge.

Mm...I love all my cars. x_x

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

Mazda rx-7... long live the rotary engine. Pistons and cams are for suckers =P.

Never heard of a yugo before but i would like a dodge viper gts or gts/r if i wanted to drive a performace
Titan for the truck
Magnum for the family
Acura for luxery

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

a 1983 Mercury Cougar XR-7 or a 1971 Mercury Cougar Eliminator with the 428 Cobra Jet Engine....

*many drools*

Yeah, anything with muscle is good in my books. as for a new "car", my fav would have to tbe the new Dodge ram SRT-10...yay 500-500-500 (500hp-500ft-lb of torque and 500cui baby!)...now, if only to get my grubby little hands on the Hennesy (spelling there?) Venom Motor...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

Quote by markos423I'm not one of these "fast and the spurious" type of guys,.... white-boy "rice burner" style badly customized tuner
import

Amen... nothing says lame like a multi colored primer-coted "tuner" with mix n match bodykits and a generic 20 dollar autozone muffler...

Btw what about the humvee's?... no not the sissy boy hummer the h2.... or the rich mans toy civilain Hummers...

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

if you mean "dream car" i would prefer the Audi in "I,Robot" movie that Will Smith drives.
if you mean "real car" i would prefer The Firefox, which can run approx 550 km/s, also can take off/lands vertically(this means this car can fly!) wanna purchase one? see www.firefox.com I bet you'd love it!

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by KagutsuchiMazda rx-7... long live the rotary engine. Pistons and cams are for suckers =P.

Rx-7's okay, but I still prefer the Mazda6 Sports Luxury with all the bells and whistles in red, because everyone knows that red cars go faster :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Oh boy, this is the hardest post I have made yet on these forums. Before I give my favorite, I will announce the candidates:

McLaren F1
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Porche 959
Ferrari 360 Modena
Bugatti EB110SS

Okay then, here goes: My favorite automobile is the McLaren F1. I really liked the other four, but the McLaren F1's M Power V 12 with three seats is too unique. It is said to have enough downforce to run along a wall at 100 mph. Top speed approaches 220+ mph.

id have to say a toyota supra

My favorite car is Murat 131 (Haci Murat) :)

Toyota celica :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.