Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 memories you won't forget - Minitokyo

memories you won't forget

page 1 of 1 12 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

tonight for me was the most amazing night of my entire life, i can't catch my breath and that's a bad thing because i like breathing. but tonight was the forth of july, and for us americans it means for a fun night. well i'm not going to go into the details, but i was wanting to know if anyone else ever really has nights like that? and why, what made it so great?

Signature Image

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

well memorys are the gifts of life.....
well i've too much memorys but let me think....
my best memory was the new millenium.....
im so lucky to see an new millenium....

Meow~

I know that this may sound weird but my best memory is a person. Because all of the memories that I have of that person are the best memories that I have ever had. Even the ones that made me cry were some of the best memories of my life. So my best memory is a person.

Same here, my best memories were always with a certain person that isn't around anymore, but other than that my second best memory is when I first rode a bike! It was the best and I remember even though I only did it for 2 seconds at first it felt like I did something really really great. We had a lot of friends and family that day too and they were all cheering me on and everything it was the best =D

Sad :(:
memories I won't forget, when I want to forget - my father beat my mother

Happy :D:
memories I won't forget when I went to Japan at the end of senior year.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

heh, memories are meant to be lost/forgotten/erased... when you die, where do they go?

-repeat-

PAche

PAche

hoarder

hmm i still remember this girl took a few cents from me in primary school and never returned the money to me.that was more than a few years back, more than 6 years i think.

and...i tend to be forgetful so i don't think i'd ever really remember anything particularly well, but i sure hope i remember the time i spent with my class this year after i graduate (: i'm happiest when i watch them joke the crazy way they do, and join the laughter.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

for some reason i can't forget my first crush, not sure if thats good or bad.
only 27 days till July 4th. too bad they became all uptight about the fireworks. no fun, still though barbecue. that should be fun.

sometimes i think that the best memories are the ones i made when i won't remember the next morning. then the photos surface the next day on facebook... what, i did that? lol

Siri

Siri

Suou

i cherish all my memories, without one.. other memories wouldn't have the same significance.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

my memories with the man i love with be the memory that i would never forget

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

memories.. hmm. i have one memory of someone. actually, i always forget about "it", but a part of me always reminds me of that person, which is kind of annoying at times.
aside from that, i don't know. im becoming forgetful anyway.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.