Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WoW stole my friends! >:( - Minitokyo

WoW stole my friends! >:(

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

WoW did steal one of my friends, its all he ever talks about and he plays it waaay to much. Luckily it was only one though as none of my other friends play MMOs.

elfwithstick

elfwithstick

im not on much...

WOW stole most of my friends too.
i play wc3 and whenever i see them they're doing the same thing in game. i played 4 awhile but it just gets boring. i dont know. they're still my friends but i feel pretty distant when they talk about WOW (all the time). after you hit lvl 60 you just keep doing the SAME thing over and over again. its just....

-you can always judge a society by the behavior of it's prisioners
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

For the poor souls who don't know what WoW is (I know what it is and i don't even play the damn thing), it's World Of Warcraft.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

you wouldn't be the first. me personally, i've got better things to do with my life than sit on my ass all day and stare at a computer screen.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

it stole 1 friend, then later alot more..then i joined in...but after the free month..i got bored..

aiya.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

WoW havent done anything to my friends... yet o.o. But it have stolen my older brother T_T. He just sits all day long and plays WoW -_-. Man, WoW is like drugs, if you cant handle yourself then you get caught O.o. I havent played WoW yet cause I know that I will like, and when I like something I like it like hell (hm... weird sentenc o.o). I will avoid the game as much as I can ^^'

Signature Image

Whoa!Almost everyone got their friends stolen by WoW! >=( Damn that stupid bastard!He stole too much friends of yours.I feel like I hate him.I hate him so much that my head...is...going...to... >=0! EXPLODE!You know what?I think we're going to destroy WoW for good.When I mean for good, I mean FOR THE FREAKING GOOD!

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

WoW = World of Warcraft.

Bleh, more like World of WarCrack ! XD

*ehem* Anyway, yea ,I agree that WoW will rob you off your mind and zombify you into a WoW loving zombie ! Yes, it will rob you off your social life, I've seen it happen >.>";;

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Just wanted to let whoever might be interested know that I recently wrote an article about issues with WoW. I linked to this thread in the first part of the article. If anyone would like to read it, you can get to both parts of the article here: http://technorati.com/tag/World+of+Warcraft?user=mentisworks

Or you can view them individualy through these links...

Part 1 http://mentisworks.blogspot.com/2006/09/is-wow-evil.html
Part 2 http://mentisworks.blogspot.com/2006/10/is-wow-evil-part-2_05.html

If anyone finds these interesting or otherwise useful, I'd love to hear about it ^_^.

RocKai

The Lost Sheep

I don't play WoW cuz i can't afford it. I play RO tho xD, it's just as bad. It robs me off my social life, which i dun hav any anyway >.<. Sometimes you hafta understand, my life now is sooooo boring i'd say :Same Sh*t Different Days! When you're working and living away from home, naturally games is something you'd looking for in situation like that. It has negative and positive impacts too... so err like it says: Don't hate the players, hate the game.

"Dream as if you live forver,
Live as if you die today"

WOW!

Quote by ChronicXI hate parties. I went to one once, and I picked a fight and someboady stole my Coke. =/ If that's what life is, I don't want one.

Life is about finding a bunch of friends who will go and help you kick the Coke theif's ass.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Guys (and girls), I got news for ya. If they stopped associating with you just to go play some game they aren't your friends.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I like WC3...

WoW is NOT the best game ever...because it gets so god damn repetative...it gets boring...It's just like every other MMORPG and you have to pay for it! And the money doesn't go towards anything....it's still laggy and buggy...

I lost a best friend to that game...all he does is sit on his ass and play that non stop...he gained like 50 lbs and has no job...he just sits in his parent's basement and plays WoW. I said I didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he's a bloody loser....paying 15 bucks a month for a video game (well actually 50 because he pays for 2 other accounts and a stupid ventrillo server)...when he could be saving his money to get out of his parents house...WoW is trash I hate it

LOL World of WarCrack! That's class hehe. It is like drugs...I played it and I'm lucky I didn't get hooked to it...it got soooo boring!

I play a lot of WoW but never to the point of it ruining your life. Have a good job, a good relationship, healthy, and about to go back for my MBA. Though I have limited myself to playing WoW only 3 days instead of 5 days like before.

Don't know if anyone of you have seen this, but if you haven't then check it out. :)
Seriously.

click here

Signature

caramelo

caramelo

The Angel of Music

Some of my best friends were taken by MMORPGs u.u
(is this right? o.o I'm brazilian, I'm not very good with english x___x)

" Close your eyes
and surrender
to you darkest dreams "
~ The Music of the Night

i despise WoW i have played it and found that everyone on there is an ass. I much prefer FFXI. I dont play every day. just if i feel like playing for a few hours i will, but i dont let it consume my life

Quote by tiki223Don't know if anyone of you have seen this, but if you haven't then check it out. :)
Seriously.

click here

lol... world of warcraft and southpark...

i personally don't play WoW as my computer could not support it... and i doubt i would have the time to play it....

i have to admit that such game are highly addictive and i heard that there are even rehabilitation centres in China for internet game addicts...

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

The people in China are actually forcing kids to play WoW so they can get a level 60 and sell the accounts. O_o

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by chore-boyWoW is NOT the best game ever...because it gets so god damn repetative...it gets boring...It's just like every other MMORPG and you have to pay for it! And the money doesn't go towards anything....it's still laggy and buggy...

I lost a best friend to that game...all he does is sit on his ass and play that non stop...he gained like 50 lbs and has no job...he just sits in his parent's basement and plays WoW. I said I didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he's a bloody loser....paying 15 bucks a month for a video game (well actually 50 because he pays for 2 other accounts and a stupid ventrillo server)...when he could be saving his money to get out of his parents house...WoW is trash I hate it

LOL World of WarCrack! That's class hehe. It is like drugs...I played it and I'm lucky I didn't get hooked to it...it got soooo boring!

i feel you man. i lost 2 of my friends to this stupid game. i haven't seen nor heard from them in like 7 months. they just drifted away from our group after they got hooked on WoW. most of my friends also played it but they quit after a while. only those two i've mentioned never recovered.

Signature

I am proud that I ain't got game (too expansive + fee).
It stole 2 of my friends first, than all others. They just keep on talking if the game is balanced.
WOW has psychological effects in it that makes you play more, and more and more...

Turtle, Wolf, BMW, Katana and Soup 4 Life

Quote by DanTheGreat

Quote by chore-boyWoW is NOT the best game ever...because it gets so god damn repetative...it gets boring...It's just like every other MMORPG and you have to pay for it! And the money doesn't go towards anything....it's still laggy and buggy...

i feel you man. i lost 2 of my friends to this stupid game. i haven't seen nor heard from them in like 7 months. they just drifted away from our group after they got hooked on WoW. most of my friends also played it but they quit after a while. only those two i've mentioned never recovered.

aww so sad :( My friend and I started talking again cos we lost contact after high school, and all he would talk about is his stupid Lvl 60 Warrior on WoW constantly! So we stopped talking again because he has no life...and I don't want to associate with a person that does nothing with his life except playing WoW 12 hours a day... OX But I do miss him somewhat..

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.