Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime that you would watch over and over... - Minitokyo

Anime that you would watch over and over...

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 210 total items

jusuchin-corocoro

jusuchin-corocoro

How About Some Triangler Love?

Hi all,

we all have our anime to watch. But is there any one that when you watch once, you won't get bored of it, and you would watch it over and over and over and over again...? I have one, and it's NEON GENESIS EVANGELION.

The reason: i started watching this only last year, cos my friends kept on telling me that it's not a good anime, and that you won't bloody understand what it's all about. But, i was hesitant, cos i want to watch something which i heard, is considered to be one of THE best anime ever made...and it's a classic! So, off i went to the video store to get the box set... yup, spent almost US$80 for it.

Went back home and popped in the first disc. After that, the second. Then, the third...until the next day, i've watched everything, including the DEATH:REBIRTH and THE END OF EVANGELION movie. My opinion: it was 80 bucks worth it! I'd enjoyed every minute of it. The battles, the storyline, the music, the EVAs themselves...and especially Asuka! Yup, she's hot and gorgeous!

Then, my friend would want to borrow. I've watched with them again. After almost 2 moths later, i watch it again...and just recently, i watched it yet again. The DVD is now with my friend, so i was thinking that when he gets back, I would want to watch it again. I don't feel that sense of boredom watching it. I don't know what makes it so good and enjoyable... Believe me, i even bought the soundtracks to listen to the themes. 18 hours worth of orchestral goodness...

So, that's my story. What's yours?

Jusuchin-Corocoro

vectory kyoani-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan mt-lucky-star fullmetal-alchemist-fans evangelion-queen negaraku bleach-central clannad-fans

Yurusaretai

Yurusaretai

Belldandy's Holy Knight

Ah My Goddess. Never get tired of Bell. My story? Lets just say she saved me from the darkness of this world.

Orewa...Yurusaretainda...

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Hmm, I'd say Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiments Lain, and Texhnolyze; the stuff by Yoshitoshi ABe. These anime are awesome, as complex and deep as Evangelion but in a totally different style.

Also, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni has good rewatch value, because of all the tiny clues you need to fit together from different story arcs.

These are awesome series (though Higurashi isn't finished or licensed yet, sigh) and I highly recommend them for their brain-twisting potential.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

I should say it is FF7 advent children.I have seen it so many times it can me surprise.But i notice that i have seen R.O.D. too many times and can see it many times again.So for me is it FF7AC and R.O.D.

watching comedy shows like yakitake japan, hardly ever get tired of it.

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

ouran high school host club X3

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

I guesss full metal alchemist.. is that anime I just could quit watching... even after it ended, I started again... and another time and so on... I thisk is a very wellmade anime. it as alll a anime needs - battles and a great background story. even if you could think its simple or boring because of all the militaristic stuff, I still love it and I would watch it again.. now I misss it. I think I can remeber all the lines.... it's one of those things you love too much

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

I'd say Onegai Sensei! (Mizuho and her mom are so hot) And probably Love Hina, with Maburaho and Mahou Sensei Negi Magi. Yeah....that's alot I know, but i just can't get enough of them!

Eureka Seven...I've seen all of the episodes I own on dvd about eight times

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Azumanga Daioh is the one I'll sit and watch more than anything (there's others I could say, but this is high on my list). Me and my roommate could almost quote the show for as many times as we watch it.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Ouran High School Host Club, and fma. those are my favs. and i watch them more than once.

Air
Shakugan no Shana
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
NGE
Fate - Stay Night
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
Kasimasi
Full Metal Alchemist
and more ....

Samurai champloo, Naruto , Bleach (Fights)
Macross Zero (Mechs)
Karas and FF7 Advent Children (Cool scenes)
Full Metal Alchemist (the plot is crazy!)

Full Metal Alchemist, no
Fate - Stay Night, good but pass
Eureka Seven, complicated
Azumanga Daioh, hilarious, i think
Ah My Goddess, lovey dovey eww

u know what rocks my socks,

samurai pizza cats wuu tang bi otch

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase
Air
Air in Summer
Chobits
Samurai X
Pita-ten

Even if i'm a guy, my love for cute anime girls like
Misuzu or Chi will never change.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Fist of the North Star
Area 88 (so bloody powerful... T_T)
Samurai Pizza Cats
Alien Nine (I don't like the story in the anime much, since they only did four episodes, damn OAVs, it's still fun to watch though. :nya:)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (so bloody INSANE)
Kishin Corps (Haha ww2 with steam mecha, how utterly campy)
Angel Cop (Imagine that first choice combined with Ghost in the Shell. Nuts!)
Little Shop Of Horrors
and quite a few movies like Battle Angel, Blood, Cat Soup, Nausicaa, or Kite.
that's all I can think of right now...I can't stand watching something longer than 30 or so eps more than once a year, I get aggravated from how long it takes. (since I already remember most of what's going to happen) Meaning I only touch Rumiko Takahashi stuff once per decade. X-P

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Hmmm.... as for me, I guess it's Juuni Kokki. I don't why... I really love this kind of anime. And teh same goes for... Saiunkoku Monogatari.. it's fairly new, and only had a few episodes.. BUT! I don't mind watching them over and over...

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

I don't really watch many anime more than once, but the exceptions are:
Evangelion = about 5 times
Cardcaptors = 3 times
Azumangah Daioh = 2 times
Episode 0 of Suzumiya Haruhi = 5 times

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Let's see...
- Bleach
- Honey and Clover
- Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu

Nowadays, I watch an anime series once. Reasons: 1) Tight schedule 2) The mood's not there to watch all over, haha X-P

Movin'...

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

Let me see:

- Ah My Goddess
- Ai Yori Aoshi
- Bleach
- DearS
- Eyeshield 21
- Fate Stay Night
- Maburaho
- Sister Princess
- Zone of the Enders - Dolores, i

I almost watch all kinds if the story is good

Let me see

Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
Full Metal Alchemist
R.O.D. The TV
Fate/Stay Night
Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Panic!
Demonbane
The Third
Tokko

i'll watch for one whole year over and over again.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

most of my anime i've watch it more than 5 times...

xxx Holic
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Trinity Blood
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
Final Fantasy
Inuyasha
etc
etc...

Naruto and full metal alchemist

everyting in the hack world...

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 09:35am
everything in the hack world...

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 210 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.