Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [HELP] Removing songs in a music file - Minitokyo

[HELP] Removing songs in a music file

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows how to remove songs in a music file. For example I have a music file that contains 3 songs within it I want to removed two of the three songs. Although, I know it would be easier to just look for the name of the song instead of goign through this complicated process. However when I download this file it never showed the name of the titles in the file. So I'm asking anyone now if they know how to perform this request. It's more like cutting the file I guess

zuuti

zuuti

life is unexamined to me

the site has bugs some time's may be i now every time i try uploading somgs and thy don't go trow maes me mad i cant help u may be trying to upload it at a other site

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

No i have a music file that has three songs in it I just want someone to remove two of the three songs IN THAT FILE. it has nothing to do with uploading or anything for minitokyo...

Ok there are a few things you can do in your situation. The first option would be to google the words audio editing software and download a trial version of legitimate software, or you could go to this url
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
If you do this you will probably lose a bit of the audio quality, but who knows it might be worth it to you. The next option you have is to forget about the audio file that you cannot currently use and look for a copy that you can. To do that go to this url http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/nosearchterm.htm?qcat=audio&qkw=&msshowtou=0
if that link doesn't work for you you can always try another search engine and if none of these options work for you I can tell you about a another option, but it is a bit illegal so PM me if you want to learn about it.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

It's ok problem settle here folks.....Someone helped me with nero 7 premium and successfully edited out and removed the 2 songs in it...Thanks for your help

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.