Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you lose your parents - Minitokyo

What would you do if you lose your parents

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Perpahs it's a bit harsh but i thought about it many times.

For example, your family decide to go on a trip by plane/car/boat/train and you decide to stay at home (you are old enough to decide), few days later you hear through the news that a crash happened and all the travelers died.
What would you do? I think i just could not bear it. Perhaps if you have a girlf/boyf you can stand 'alive', but in the other case...? I just wouldn't know what to do, and you?

I don't know but I hate to think about it. I know I'd be very very sad, probably depressed for a long time too. I'd probably be crying my eyes out for the longest time and have to skip a few days of school too. It'd be really tough for me I know, not to mention the funerals and everything when you REALLY have to say goodbye ;____;...

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i would have really mixed feelings on it but, sadly, overall i think i would be happy. sad but true and sont ask why.

i mean i would be sad that they are gone because they are my parents and have rasied me and given me a chance to live and all. but i personally dont like them all to much and to have them die would just me i can live for once. and i mean really truly live.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

Well I've already lost my dad this year, and I was closest to him. I was his little girl and he was my idol. No, although it hurt a lot, I have chosen to push it back, because I know how he thought. The cliche saying "Don't look down when something bad happens" I have more priorites other than grieving over my dad haha!

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

don't even want to think about it. but if that happened well then i would just take care of myself. or stay at my brother's house, but "pull my own weight"

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Wow! That's a pretty intense question. I have money in the bank to pay the bills, buy food and to make a funeral. I have a big house so I'll just rent it or sell it, then I'd move at my aunt's place. I guess I'll have to find a job, which would be easy because my dad already has a post ready for me at his work place, and it's profitable. Then, I'd buy a one room apartment and start a new life. This would be the main plan, but if it would happen, I dunno if I'd be so sure of myself.

Signature

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

If ever I lose my parents, at my state, I'd be very sad. I might even go to a state of not pursuing my studies anymore. Of course, i might get stunned, have trauma, and so on. probably, i might also get over with it [but not forget them]

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

ahh, dont think about it.. T.T
u make me sad..

Signature

it's really harsh to think about.
it'd be a disaster for me. still, i have to continue living. i'll have to quit school and find a job then

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I would fall into a very deep depression, and would cry myself to sleep everyday for maybe an entire year.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I wouldn't allow myself to suffer, I'll have to find a job, to take care of my brothers and to be at my grandparents side. It must be a terrible thing to burry your own child.

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Right now ? ha !

I am self Sufficient.

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

About the Same as Tessalover.... Would fall in Depression for a year at least...
I can't just continue with my life.... eventually yes, but not for a very long time

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5934/untitled1xl1.png

it'd be pretty tough for me. I'd be really sad and all, but that's obvious.

The part that's different for everyone, though, is what to do afterwards?
There's the thing about being sent to foster parents or something. NO. Uh uh. Not for me.

There's no way in hell i'd go with foster parents. Even if i have to pretend i dont exist to the outside world anymore.

I would live at my best friend or my crush's house, and seeing as i'm being given hospitality and protection, i would return the favor by helping out with as much housework and such as i can.

what would happen exactly is too hard to predict, but i know that there is no way in hell i'll go with foster parents. I'd much rather be with people i already know.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.