Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami?

Ninja or shinigami?

ninja
49 votes
shinigami
80 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Hi, this arguement came up when I was decidingwhich is better between bleach and naruto; which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami?

This was a tricky question, I mean shinigami have their own soul slayers which can become so very powerful depending how hard you train, plus I would enjoy killing hollows lol. However something about a ninja is just so cool, the way they mov, and use seals in their techniques and the headbands. All in all its a very hard choice for me. What do u guys think? :)

ninja...

but my choice was definitely not influenced by naruto(in fact i don't like naruto >.> let the bashing begin)... most likely ninja scroll and all those samurai animes which had at one point in time an assassin/ninja type of character.

shinigami is just... meh. lol

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Ninja. Flat out.

There is just something about being a ninja. Naruto being an influence or not. Ninja's go way back. And when ever someone see's one on TV doing something cool most tend to get the "o.o so cool..." look.

Signature

Nah, I prefer shinigamis. Dunno'...ninja's usually have a mission to do. It's ok if it is to be a spy but to kill? I don't like doing the dirty jobs...at least a shinigami's bussiness is death so its less dirty?

a shinigami of course. the 'soul slayers' are really cool. i like sword fighting. a ninja is more like ambushing the enemy. the stealth type. for shinigami, it's really cool with one on one fighting.

I'd rather kill someone... so shinigami

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Shinigami representative.......best of both worlds :D

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Shinigami. My Jedi Academy clan kills ninjas on sight. Besides, Zanpakataus kick @$s, and some of them can move just like a ninja (Yoruichi and Soi Fong, for example).

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

If I become Sakura, will I be able to meet Kuchiki, Aizen, Urahara and Ikkaku?

I don't think so.

Ninja cause they are l33t and shadowlike. A true ninja is not seen too much or can make u see an illusion. I think a ninja's(like in naruto) trickery can possible beat a shinigami. Ninja are the trick of the trade after all XD in IMO.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

will i love bleach anime but i prefer ninja if i were to choose between them.. ninja outfit seem to rox carrying kunai shurikens and techniques such as rasengan chidori and more

Woot ! Definitely a Shinigami ! Having a soul like ability and power is really an out of this world wish come true. Of course, " With great power comes great Responsibility."

You can be a normal person and yet a hero in person and no one knows...wow, how cool can that go? Hrm...just my views though. Bleach-way!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

I too would prefer to be a shinigami, because i would rather fight hollows to protect the worl than kill someone just because he's my clan's enemy. I don't agree with killing people so easily...Besides a shinigama can trai to achieve the skils of a ninja, viceversa is impossible because ninjas are humans after all.

Signature

i would prefer shinigami, their just too cool, and besides i can can go heaven anytime i want, i dont need food or water, well if i have a human form then i would, and there is also a benefit of the items like the cape ichigo used to fly so.....definetly shinigami

Wait, Naruto's about ninjas? xD

Personaly i like ninjas, they get to kill but they arn't just about killing, thats all a shinigami is good for, and ninjas get to do some preety cool stuff.

Another thing, ninjas have a long hisory to build on, shinigamis pretty much just have bleach.

Game programmer and Anime freak

shinobi mates, more challenge... chakra/stamina management, hand seals, concentration, variety of weapons to choose from and u'd be able to learn many techniques not just one, as opposed to being a shinigami. Plus, i'd love to walk on ceilings and on water... makes me easier to get to skool, or perhaps, skip skool. LOL.

shinigamis are kinda boring imo, just say the name of the soul-slayers, and start swinging them around at the enemies, lol, plus, ull only have one way of attacking style since it falls down on what kind of soul-slayer u have. Troublesome to detach urself from ur realbody all the time to swing into action...real big hassle for me.

a shinigami
i like the idea of being able to be in charge of a person's life...that's just me though...

HarukaTsu

HarukaTsu

Haru-Chan

first of all I'd like to say that being a GOD of anything (even if its just in name) is better then not so yeah, I'd rather be shinigami. besides, if your a ninja a shinigami will come and take you sooner or later anyway

Is this a trick question? :)
I'll even steal Ichigo's gigantic sword if it lets me be a shinigami (but we all know that doesn't work...)

But which would I rather be? The type from Bleach that are harrassed by Hollows and Bounto? Or the traditional Death like shinigamis?
I'd think I'd just make my own kind. But no question about me being a shinigami. :)

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I like Bleach over Naruto, but being a ninja is just awesome. Period.

Yes i also prefer Bleach over Naruto but i would rather be a ninja so much history behind it, and there just cool but being a shinigami would be nice too but i would prefer being a ninja.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Death gods have awesome ghost powers that ninjas dont have but if i was to be more realistic, i would be a ninja

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

What the hell is a shinigami?
I will pick Ninja just cause I know what it is.

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.