Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami?

Ninja or shinigami?

ninja
49 votes
shinigami
80 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

shinigami, since shinigami translates into roughly "god of death" a ninja has no chance >_>
though if you take into account bleach and naruto (as the topic calls for), not sure, both have developed shounen syndrome, so meh, not as much of a fan of either at the moment.
as for more "realistic", shinobi, though naruto styled shinobi are nothing realistic <_<

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

pfft, everyone knows shinigami don't exist. Ninja ftw!

Hi

being a shinigami is way better than a ninja.You can use demon arts and katanas.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Shinigami. Having a bankai would be so awesome. I'm not into stealth, I'd rather run into battle and swing like crazy. My first opponent is Zaraki Kenpachi. The toughest guy first so everyone else is nothing to be concerned about. Hahahaha!

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

simply a ninja

though one XD
I'd go for....Shinigami, but ninja's rule too!

i chose shinigami because i......idk..........i just like them more. Plus i like the idea of living thousands of years and look like im in my 20s

Shinigami
I'm just curious about what cames after death.

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Ninja (mainly coz im influenced by NAruto) <XD>

shinigami of course, even though they might not exist, a "god" of any sort just rules all! no other being would have any sort of a chance against you...being able to decide whether someone lives or dies wopuld be soo great...also i'd love to swing around sword[s] and use all their demon arts like a man possesed...not to say ninjas are bad, ninjas rule!...i'm just wondering what realy comes after dieing, and also i'm very curious about death and other stuff of the sort

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

i prefer shinigami
not a ninja cus i kind-of anti-naruto^^(not that much- only just not pay attention to it)

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I'm more into the Bleach storyline, but I would like to be a ninja instead XD

Signature

SHinigami (death god for those who don't know what that means)
Their soul slayers are like badass lightsabers...they change shape which is cool...plus they can also the those cool nija jumps...hehehe

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

ninja of course ^^

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Ninja. Although I still not like Naruto, but I prefer ninja as I like the ninja sword and its fighting technique.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

rika23

rika23

?-?????

I wanna be shinigami! >_<
i wannt to kill hollows haha

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

hah.... well a shinigami would be pretty damn awsome.. but there are soooo many different versions of shinigami out there i don't even want to know what i'd come out to be in the end..-_- ...i'll still say shinigami just in case i could become Renji from Bleach lol ;p

I've always admired good swordsmanships (From Star Wars to Advent Children to Bleach)
and I love the idea of a spirit within a sword, the forms (Shikai, Bankai) and the way they move through Shunpo

Ninja easily! xD

Being a shinigami would give you more power but.. being a ninja is more fun!

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

What a toughie. They're both awesome, but I guess I'd rather be a shinigami; only by a lil' bit though.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well ninja coz i lik to be alive and kiking and not floating

Signature
I'm back! :D

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Shinigami all the way, ninja die, shinigami are already dead and cannot be harmed by the physical, and i always wanted to yell BANKAI!

Signature

ninja
I think it would be fun to learn jutsu's

ellymate

loveless angel

can i have both?:)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.