Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be a ninja or a shinigami?

Ninja or shinigami?

ninja
49 votes
shinigami
80 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I DONT KNOW! SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTION!
I think i will go with a Shinigami.....They are fy' as hell....I mean a ninja is good too but they dint have the same abilities that i like from a shinigami....

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

i dony know what shinigami is but i prefer to be a ninja bcoz theyre so cool.. the outfit,, fighting techniques.. everything.. they have to overcome the hardships of training to become the best fighters among themselves.. both a killer and a defendant..

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

an easy question, a shinigami,

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

shinigami....
I LOOOVE ninjas, but if i was a shinigami, i'd totally be a ninja style shinigami. decked out in ninja garb and like stealthy, my soulslayer would probably be closer to a katana or dagger or something... hek yes. plus i'd rather hunt hollows rather than other ninjas for some reason.

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

I... emm...
I think I'll choos...
but it's so hard to deside...
but the ninjas try hard and in a team so I think I'll choos ninja...

i can't decide what i want to be. i like naruto, and death note. but i think that ninja is better

of course shinigami.I love swords, training, fighting.
and I wonder, what would be my swords power......

well... Vizard ;P

nah jk shinigame is the better one..

lol necro i agree with you i'd be a shinigami but then become a vaizard, the masks are da pimpin'

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I'd rather be a ninja. Shinigami are cool, but ninjas are cooler.

Shinigami!

So I could be a Vaizard... because they rule!

I would actually rather be a ninja just because you get to sneak into places and not getting caught really depends on your skills. Sneaking in as a shinigami just doesn't seem to need as much skill.

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Ninja and Shinigami are in two different categories, ones in the nonliving category and the other is in the living and well one’s about physically training your body in order to be able to fight, sneak around, kill, Exeter and the other trains your spiritual body(like hell it douse) in order to protect the living people; but if I had to chose I would pick a Shinigami cause their invisible to normal people so you can kill any person you want or steal things and not get caught and you can spy on people more easily.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

I can

radith

radith

how art you today?

I'd prefer being ninja (shinobi).
why? coz it's:
- mysterious
- dark
- unique technique
- art
- espionage
- more real ;)

artistique is unique

angeliqueoni

myrestate

ninja..
a fiesty,cold,secretive night ninja..

H.G. is here:D

shinigami of course! XD
I'm so excited to be Z-loan people! *what?!*

Shinigami, cos it means that I can live forever. And being a shinigami means that I'll have to have achieved a certain level in martial arts, as well as carry out my missions in secret (but isn't really required, since I'd be in invisible @ spirit mode), which is pretty much as good as a ninja. And if we were to follow anything from Bleach, I think Soi Fon follows the way of a ninja, so if you really want the best of both worlds, just model your character after her.

Shinigami~ Death God...
I'd be that... XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

MissaKitten

MissaKitten

Banana <3

I would pick shinigami, the power over life and death.... Easy choice! Ninjas are cool too but they're only human. ^^;

I am not sure about shinigami, not since I saw Death Note

a ninja of course..

shinigami...I dunno, just like them more :D

Hmmmm,I like them both a lot...Both have things I like very much...Um...What about...A Ninja Shinigami? XD

Cool tricks and mysteriousness + control over life and death = super combination,lol. XD

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.