Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is/are your favourite food(s) and drink(s)? - Minitokyo

What is/are your favourite food(s) and drink(s)?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

So...the title says it all. What's your fav food? :pacman:

I like mushrooms, Hainanese chicken rice and pizza. Oh, and the Mushroom Swiss from BK, mangoes, peaches and lychees...

Seriously, I <3 mushrooms, haha, almost as much as a Hobbit does. ^_^'

My fav drinks:
Kickapoo (The Joy Juice) XD
Ice Lemon Tea
Sprite
7-Up

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

food?
can ice cream be considered?
i also like yogurt!^^
parfait!

hmm,,

drinks
for me,, water's the best!
then tea
yea,, lemon ice tea

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Quote by rorenzufood?
can ice cream be considered?
i also like yogurt!^^
parfait

Yup, ice-cream can be considered! XD

You know, I realised there's a section of the forum for "Shopping and Food". I think this thread goes there :o ...I hope I don't get into trouble for this... :\

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

oohh! i love dr.Pepper! and Root Beer , then i love pizza and hamburgers and ribs and corn bread and pasta and japanese food and chinese food and

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

i like to eat jelly! and cakes mmm.... and pizzas and fruit (suprisingly) and...well... all deserts really.
I like to drink cream soda! mmm... and fruit juice... the list can really go on for pages so ill stop now. ^_^

dark beer... ¡¡¡saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudd!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

a nice blend of fruits(mostly) and a few veggies... ^___^ YUUUUUUUUUM!

-repeat-

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

foods...
* furit salads with a must on strawberries
* steamed rice with spicy eggplant and chicken
* chocolate velvet cake with vanilla butter cream
* stir fired noddles with vegetables and shrimps

drink...
* taro milk with pearls
* mango ice tea
* iced white chocolate mocha
* cold clear crisp water

i could have gone on forever but i tried getting as much of my favorite varity things in there are possible. teehee ^^

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

For drinks, hmm: Tea, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper! Maybe something alchoholic once in a while... ok, maybe more than once in a while...

Food! All food that tastes good is good!

food:
instant noodle (but it's not healthy T_T)
fried chicken (junk too.. >.<)
chicken rice..
sushi
vanilla ice cream with waffles..
and everything spicy! haha spice rockz!

and drinks:
chocolate pearl milk tea,
vanilla milk shake
but water is the best! lolz..

lee rocks!!!! ^^

Snack: Chocolate (Guylian are my favs)
Dinner: Tikka Masala (I like indian meals most)
Drink: Sake (alcoholic) or Pepsi Max Twist (non-alcoholic)

food: rice, fish, prawns, lobster, pineapples, seafood and noodles
drink: pineapple juice or herbal tea!

a pizza with extra cheese with an almost frozen, very cold, died dark BEER ... could be tacos or an Arrachera or a t bone... yummy yummy!"!

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

My favorite foods are whole wheat bread and General Mills' Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My favorite drinks are water and soy milk. Well...I'd say they're my favorite since I never get sick of these foods XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Food:pizza, fried rice,pasta (all kind),french fries with chease(I'm getting hungry@_@), soup with dumplings and eveything spicy.
Drink:Orange juice and cherry juice.
OMG-Next stop-The fridge!@_@

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Food: Fruits! Sushi, Curry
Drink: Water, milk

Favorite food would be spaghetti and drink Tuborg Royal,my favorite energetic beer,not to mention the only one available from where I'm from.

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

This is simply just a case of inspiration. For my favorite food, I don't apparently have any considerable one I appeal forward to mainly in particular, but as for my favorite drink, that would considerably be a knockout pick. [Aside from just the typical Root Beer coming out of the bottle, of course.]

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4848/01825celessasfa5zz.jpg

Strawberries & Creme Frappucino

I was just deciding to leave the Shinjuku District last night before several of the malls were closing, during the final blistering scenes of a less reviving rush hour, and the workers at this conventional Starbucks store rushed to make the Venti for me without the creme while closing the shop. I wouldn't have been more "furious" if the strawberries itself never tasted so good. They won this round, indeed. **Waves her ornamental fans completely in succession** But never the war! **Flashes a free coupon for the technical mistake of missing out on the creme** Life is lovely, isn't it? Hai! Back to the shopping spree, we go!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

instant noodle :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:
ok ok i know is cheap and unhealth :( but i can bear it XD, is the perfect food for a single like me XD
Mexican Tacos :) Pasta :pacman: and Arepas (haha do you know what is dat?) ^_^' :nya: XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Quote by Sorceres00instant noodle :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:
ok ok i know is cheap and unhealth :( but i can bear it XD, is the perfect food for a single like me XD
Mexican Tacos :) Pasta :pacman: and Arepas (haha do you know what is dat?) ^_^' :nya: XD

^_^' I dunno what Arepas is... :nya:

SUSHI! it it just so good!

Maybe... full-packed bentou, with vegetables, yakiniku, and... what's its name? Something like beef stewed with bombay onion (I forget what, doh :( )

But I basically like many beef-compositioned foods -- even just fried beef, accompanied with lettuce and rice, can do fine for me. :)

Drink: depends on the food... I like sugarless tea after some oily meal, though; I also like coke for a standalone drink.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Foods: Sushi, Sashimi, Vietnamese Pho(Sp) - Beef Noodles, Sweet and Sour Pork, Home made spring rolls, Steak Sandwich, Chocolate Icecream Cake, Most Seafood, Hobo Chicken (something I ate in China, yummy), Vegemite Sandwich =P .... and the list goes on.

Drinks: My favourite would definitely have to be V, energy drink. Then Coconut juice, best thing to have in summer.

BBQ <333333
Ramen and almost any noodles :3 Oh sandwich with chicken... any chicken *drool* Blueberry pie :3

Sprite/7-up (same taste imo), coconut milk, milkshake with chocolate flavour if that counts ;D Zingo Melon Lemon <3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.