Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if I had three wishes...perfect extractions would be one of 'em - Minitokyo

if I had three wishes...perfect extractions would be one of 'em

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Chingers "Yes?"

Chii "No."

*goes and adds fancier backgrounds*

Chingers "Yes?"

Chii "No."

*goes and adds more fancier backgrounds*

Chingers "Yes?"

Chii "No."

Chingers "You don't love me?"

Chii "No."

Chingers "BUT WHY?"

Chii "Extractions."

Okay, so I figured it out. It's not that I don't know how to draw, it's not that I don't have artistic creativity...it's because I am lacking in a very important technique. Extraction seems to be the problem. Someone willing to give me some tips (and shortcuts of course) on how to make perfect extractions in Photoshop would be appreciated! The only other relevant programs I have is Macromedia Freehand.

Thanks in advance!
:sweat:

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

There's a lot of tutorials on the net! Take one and goin depper! ^___^ I do this sometimes.... you learn a lot of new things.....

good luck! ^__^

Signature Image

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

When I first started extracting images I knew they were a pain. But I've found a easier method to do so. I outline the part of the scan I wish to vector with the Pen Tool, then,I convert the path to a selection, then invert the selection and delete anything in that selection.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.