Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper in quarantaine after so long time... why? - Minitokyo

Wallpaper in quarantaine after so long time... why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hello.

The wallpaper i posted last year, has just been deleted with no reason... I received so many kind messages about it... I am very disappointed to learn that one of my best work (in image composition, not drawing) has been deleted. This is my opinion, but you really should explain each deletion, even with a bot... I don't want to you to repost the wallpaper (il you've done it, there must be a reason)... But i just want to know: why? (i think it's a little disrespectful for people who try to propose something).

My wallpaper was: Kasumi - Sakura's Bath

Thank you for your attention.

Calsensei.

PS: Sorry for my english.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please post any and all questions/concerns about deleted images here: Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.