Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward - Minitokyo

Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward

naruto vs ichigo vs luffy vs edward

naruto
29 votes
ichigo
50 votes
luffy
20 votes
edward
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Otaku19

Taco Lord

who do you think would win in a big fight between those four im goin with ichigo just cuz hes the bomb :D ichigo is like a badass >=0000000~~~~~!

Taco Lord

Hard choice! I think it would be a tie between Naruto and Ichigo, but maybe Naruto would win, DEMON FOXES RULE!

Naruto hands down. That 9-Tails never seems to run out of energy!

Otaku19

Taco Lord

hmm good point

Taco Lord

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Ichigo has an inner hollow that is ridiculously powerful as well and probably is the main reason why Ichi has a huge amount of reiatsu.

Otaku19

Taco Lord

another good point

Taco Lord

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Naruto have nine tail fox power but ichigo have inner hollow as well.
If we take away the fox power and hollow from them then they will be equal no more.
So I choose Ichigo ownz Naruto!

Signature Image

Tough choice, indeed. I'd have to say Ichigo would win...

Otaku19

Taco Lord

i dont think luffy would win he can easily be defeated if their were on a pirate ship or near a lake

Taco Lord

its a very close match between ichigo and naruto; ichigo has an inner hollow, badass zangetsu sword, complete with crazy bankai and a huge amout of spirit power. I have seen ichigo disperse so much spirit power , it destroyed a city , but all i saw from his bankai was speed. Naruto on the other hand is very powerful, in the anime his kyuubi form only went as far as to one tail. While in the manga, his kyuubi went as far as 4 tails which is incredably powerful, plus it must be taken into consideration that naruto has a nine tails demon and his true power hasnt really been revealed. Also naruto can summon the frog boss Gamabunta which has the potential to topple mountains. So its hard to say at this point, I'll have 2 monitor both series to see how powerful each character gets

dMp

dMp

^___________^

ROFL! this thread no longer pertains to Luffy or Ed. looks like it's just between Ichi and Naruto hahaha. i take it...not too many people favor One Piece or FMA. *sigh* i'm being spoiled...owell i can't help it.

definetly echigo, plus he more experienced than Naruto is

Edward's out. All the other 3 have enhanced strength and speed and superior fighting ability. He's just a chibi human. Say u have all the other 3 fighting at their fullest ability - luffy in 3rd gear, naruto with 4 tails activated, ichigo with bankai and Hollow activated - i'd say ichigo would win. He has suffecient destructive power to kill the other 2, and his speed would allow him to strike before any of them can react.

dibz

dibz

Crazy Head Mastermind

I disagree, I would have to go with Edward. The other 3 depend on inner power, where Edward depends on alchemy (which also has a power source, although is external and I would wager much larger then the other sources), in a fight to the end I would go with Edward as he is almost the most intelligent.

I make it a point not to believe in any word I don't understand.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I think it would be between Naruto and Luffy since the other guys would probably get worn out by those two. between Nartuo and Luffy I think they'd end up sitting eating and laughing at a noodle stand.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

reening

Black Passion

ICHIGO! No one can defeat Ten Sa Zangetsu!

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

Ichigo hands down. heres how:

Ichigo vs Naruto: Naruto use his clone jutsu and makes 10 or so clones and comes to Ichigo. Ichigo uses Ten Sa Zangetsu and beats all the clone and damages the real naruto. Naruto gets back up and uses clone justsu again with more clones. they all throw shrikians at Ichigo. But Ichigo uses Shupno to doges them all and kills the clones. and uses Ten Sa Zangetsu and hits naruto directly and Naruto is out cold. Ichigo walks away thinking it\'s over, HOWEVER! Naruto\'s nine tail demon chakra leaks into him and becomes 4 tail naruto and comes to Ichigo. Ichigo trys to avoid Naruto, but naruto is to fast and Ichigo takes damgae. Ichigo then uses his ban kai. with the new burst in speed and power Ichigo fights back. Naruto uses the clone justsu and makes 2000 clones but Ichigo kills them all as soon as there summoned. Then naruto summons his frog boss guy. The frog attacks Ichigo BUT Ichigo is to small and to fast to get hit. Ichigo makes his way on top of The frog and grabs naruto and uses his speed to put a few 1000miles away from naruto and the frog. Naruto now trys to use rashingan. He makes another 1000 clones and sends 999 of them to hold off Ichigo and one to charge his rashingan. Ichigo uses a combo of speed and getsuga tenshou (ban kai Ten sa zangetsu) to beat the clones before Naruto gets the change to charge rashingan. Naruto runs and trys to charge rashingan himself but Ichigo uses getsuga over and over till naruto is down for good. then kills naruto so no more nine tails comes out. However if by some chance Ichigo did get hit by ransingan and was beaten by it his hollow form would take over and kill naruto in less time it would take the real Ichigo, cause hollow Ichigo is badass and and stronger then normal Ichigo. and thats how it\'s done

Ichigo vs Luffy: Luffy would be a little harder then naruto. 2nd gear luffy i think is as fast as Ichigo even in ban kai form. Ichigo try to fight luffy up close but luffy runs and uses long range attacks and beats down Ichigo. Ichigo uses his speed to match luffy and uses his own long range attacks. but Luffy gets more hits in, however this makes Ichigos hollow form come out. and like i said is stonger and beat luffy.

Ichigo vs Ed: Ichigo cuts off Ed\'s arm before he gets the chance to use alchemy.

and that why Ichigo is the strongest.

Ichigo: Can move faster than the human eye can follow, stop blows from giant 3-storey tall Hollows, split buildings with his shikai, survive being smashed into the ground so hard it craters. When bankai is activated, he becomes so fast the human eye CANNOT even see his movements. When inner Hollow is released, every aforementioned ability is boosted. At this stage his skin becomnes nigh impenetrable by conventional weapons.

Luffy: Rubber-like body can absorb bullets and blades unless exceptional force is applied. Enhanced speed, strength. In second gear, speed and strength is increased, allowing him to move faster than most humans can track. In third gear, strength is vastly augmented and he can smash ships in half but speed remains the same/only slightly increased.

Naruto: Focusing his chakra allows him to increase his speed, strength and durability. Faster than most humans can track, can survive being smashed through tree trunks with little injury. Variety of short/mid/long range attacks and can create clones. Can summon up to four-ninths of the vast power of the demon sealed within him, vastly increasing all his attributes and abilities, especially his destructive powers.

Edward: Probably the smartest of the 4. Normal human physical attributes. Exceptional martial art skill. Alchemy allows him to manipulate any material around him to create golems or appendages to attack or engulf opponents. Can disintegrate organic matter or transform it into another form, effectivelly killing with a touch, BUT WILL NOT USE THIS ABILITY as he does not kill.

If they were to go head on at full power ichigo has the advantage. Faster than all, and most/second-most destructive power, second greatest durability. Sorry to all FMA fans, but Edward is least likely to win. His preferred move is to imprison his enemies in a fist of rock or knock them out physically. The former would be useless as ichigo and naruto could break free, and luffy could narrow his body to escape. The latter is impossible because he lacks the physical power to even hurt them. Plus he has the worst durability, speed and reflexes amongst them.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

if i could i would like vote for both naruto and edward since both of them really a good kid kyaaa XD

i wanna a brother like edward
and i want a friend like naruto (luffy does the same)

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

in ichijo versus naruto gains ichijo by tada fuersa that it has I do not believe that it gains naruto if ichijo kills dead.
ichijo versus lufi also kills it to lufi although him daria battle but ichijo does not gain lufi does not have many techniques.
in ichijo versus to eduar that sabria as more or less llevaria the battle because to eduar he is very intelligent and it knows like fighting but I am not sure that ichijo gains the fight :pacman: :)

hello to all that they pass it well

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Ichigo! that`s beacuse I dont know who is Luffy, I think that Naruto wont fight seriously (I dont watch Naruto, but that`s what I think he would do ^^) and Edward wont be able to win against Ichigo

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I have to go with Ichigo. He jus seems like he know what he is doing.

What is it?

I watch all the series, and have all manga so heres my guess... ichigo is in his spirit form-nobody can see him, and if they do happen to be able to follow his movements....

Edward: with his wit he'd be able to figure it out, but it'd be too late by the time he did.

Luffy: vulnerable to sword attacks, ichigo's especially packs a punch

Naruto: Probaly hardest opponent because of his ninja skills and fox,it'd take a while but naruto isn't strategic.

Ichigo wins, though it's not my fav series; judging by their skills i think it'd go like this...

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Naruto will win.Until now in the series,Naruto haven't even unleash his full power but still wins againts his foes.His regeneration,speed,strength,endurance,chakra and evasion is already exceptional in 4 tails.What about 9 tails then?Regeneration:heals as soon as he's damaged.Speed:Invinsible.Strength:Godlike.E(...) than a dragon.Chakra:Infinite.Evasion:Untouchable.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.