Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward - Minitokyo

Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward

naruto vs ichigo vs luffy vs edward

naruto
29 votes
ichigo
50 votes
luffy
20 votes
edward
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

i vote for ichigo! he's the man! Getsuga Tenshou!

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

Ed rox he would totally win I mean Naruto has power but he can't control it. Luffy is just a moron and Ichigo could probably go toe to toe for a while but everyone get's tired.

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Ichigo will cream everyone,ha!But Edward might come close second

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

A tie between Ichigo and Luffy. Whatever the outcome, Edward is way out of his league.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

AkatsukiNoHinata

HitsuHina XD

Ichigo! He pwns!

Ichigo Kurosaki is powerful and crazy!
My vote goes to him!

Naruto !

and Goku beats Naruto, hell, he can beat them all at once with a big KAMEHAME HA !

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

1.Naruto
2.Ichigo
3.Luffy
4.Ed

merged: 11-17-2007 ~ 07:50am
Naruto makes 100 clones to Ichigo, with Ichigo's speed he owns them all. But what if Naruto makes a false clone on the ground and lures Ichigo to attack him. If Ichigo does, naruto surprise him with the attack from the ground. but Ichigo's reaction is fast and so he avoids it and begins to hit some getsuga tenshou to naruto. Naruto is getting berserked and is transforming into one-tail Kyubi. Ichigo is surprised, because of his chakra pressure. But Ichigo activates ban kai and he's more faster than naruto. However, Naruto released 3 tails, being more berseked and strikes ichigo with rasengan, Ichigo avoids it. naruto is summoning Gamabunta and Ichigo is grabbing Naruto to somewhere, far from the frog, but naruto's chakra shield is too strong. Ichigo is berserked and is transforming into hollow. naruto is releasing 9-tails(speed, chakra-unlimited, power are boosted) and makes nearly infinite kage Bunshins, Ichigos is trying killing them. Naruto is preparing Kyubi-Shuriken-Giant ball-Rasengan and strikes ichigo from nowhere.

I think Naruto........maybe!

naruto's got his demon fox breath which reminds me of a cannon so... looks pretty painful lol
ichigo has his that dark energy wave which is pretty deadly XD
luffy..... combination of gear second and gear third..... ( for those who haven't seen one piece... just imagine dbz moves loll! )
edwards kinda random XD....
uhhh out of them i can't really say who would win but my fav is luffy =p gear 2nd for the win... then again narutos breath still looks pretty dangerous lollll

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I think Ichigo would win out of the group in my view.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

My money is on Ichigo...all he has to do is use Shunpo to give him an edge. All he really has to do is go Bankai and he's fast enough to take down everyone...it's like he's everywhere at once. Edward and Luffy would be taken out first and I think it would just come down to a speed battle between Ichigo and Naruto.

Sure he'll have to contend with the Fox spirit, but I don't think he'll have that much trouble with it, not after beating the likes of Kenpachi, Byakuya and Kariya Jin

I'm not watching One Piece or FMA so practically my choice is going to be between Ichigo and Naruto.......i really like them both equally but i voted for Ichigo 'cos within him resides the absolutely AMAZING Shirosaki....aka Hollow Ichigo.....!
What can i do i just fell for Shirosaki sooooo hard.....!

Nightmare luffy!
on second tought Raito would with 2 minutes win by using deathnote release then write ur name jutsu

ed dose have a few factor to his advantage including the fact that if Ichigo gets to full of him self and draws blood but dose not finish the job ed could make a seal and bind him to a tree or a rock. but if Ichigo takes him on knowing he can do that Ed's done. the only way Naruto would lose is the fact that he can act like a complete retard. Luffy's grate power would be come his one weakness since Luffy's body is so malleable ed would make all sorts of things out of it

Definitely Luffy, he is so funny and inhuman XD.

Ichigo. His insane speed (even though it seems like all the bad guys has the same speed even when he's in Bankai) is still faster than any of the other characters. Also, Ichigo has the inner hollow inside him, making him more powerful than heck.

Naruto is probably next runner up, since he has the demon-fox thingy inside him. That, and the ability to create a horde of clones.

Edward Elric will probably win in the long run, since he doesn't rely on personal strength, but the ability to use other stuff to his own benefit. Also, as somebody else stated before, he's probably the most intelligent.

Luffy...I have no idea. I don't watch One Piece so I don't know.

I love Edward ! He's trying too hard to reach his destination. Compare to others he may not be skillful for fighting. But in another way, he has good knowledge about alchemist and may be he's the smartest of them

You can't be serious. All Ed has is his alchemy. He'd be on the defensive until, inevitably, he gets taken out. Luffy has some crazy power, but he would be out second. Naruto does have skill, I hate him, but I'll admit that much. With the fox, he would give Ichigo a very good fight, but if it came to the point where Ichigo either used his mask or succumbed to his inner hollow, it would be over. Naruto is stupid and he wouldn't be able to mount a fully effective offense against Ichigo once his hollow starts coming out.

Quote by EspadaIchigo: Can move faster than the human eye can follow, stop blows from giant 3-storey tall Hollows, split buildings with his shikai, survive being smashed into the ground so hard it craters. When bankai is activated, he becomes so fast the human eye CANNOT even see his movements. When inner Hollow is released, every aforementioned ability is boosted. At this stage his skin becomnes nigh impenetrable by conventional weapons.

Luffy: Rubber-like body can absorb bullets and blades unless exceptional force is applied. Enhanced speed, strength. In second gear, speed and strength is increased, allowing him to move faster than most humans can track. In third gear, strength is vastly augmented and he can smash ships in half but speed remains the same/only slightly increased.

Naruto: Focusing his chakra allows him to increase his speed, strength and durability. Faster than most humans can track, can survive being smashed through tree trunks with little injury. Variety of short/mid/long range attacks and can create clones. Can summon up to four-ninths of the vast power of the demon sealed within him, vastly increasing all his attributes and abilities, especially his destructive powers.

Edward: Probably the smartest of the 4. Normal human physical attributes. Exceptional martial art skill. Alchemy allows him to manipulate any material around him to create golems or appendages to attack or engulf opponents. Can disintegrate organic matter or transform it into another form, effectivelly killing with a touch, BUT WILL NOT USE THIS ABILITY as he does not kill.

If they were to go head on at full power ichigo has the advantage. Faster than all, and most/second-most destructive power, second greatest durability. Sorry to all FMA fans, but Edward is least likely to win. His preferred move is to imprison his enemies in a fist of rock or knock them out physically. The former would be useless as ichigo and naruto could break free, and luffy could narrow his body to escape. The latter is impossible because he lacks the physical power to even hurt them. Plus he has the worst durability, speed and reflexes amongst them.

Bravo Bravo...well said...well said...

Yea, Ichigo + Hollow + Ban Kai = Winner!

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

Luffy just sliced apart with ichigo's tensa zangetsu....
Edward have the same fate as luffy... sliced apart....
now the time will decided....
condition: ichigo win
if... ichigo can pull off his mask and kill naruto in 10 seconds...
condition: naruto win
if... naruto can hold more than 10 second and unleash it's kyubi power

ok naruto wwill win cause naruto has not only power but speed when nine tailed activeted besides that he learns and a new rasengan version so powerfull it even hurts him not only that but when using cloak hes jutsus power up 10 full plus the speed can esaly take out luffy and ed the theres ichigo naruto goes one on one
ichigo is at full power naruto and 4 tails since we havent seen any other futher forms who knows what kind of power he gains at 5 or 6 tails not only he can use his cloak to cacht hit and smash his apponents at any range ichigo strong and all but naruto has powers he cant mach up which he slash he can do damage but naruto just quickly heals and beats him up while ichigo stays injured

naruto is currently the strongest right now

ichigo is far behind

luffy just behind ichigo

ed just wont stand a chance againts there full powers

i think ichigo will win. but not with as easy win because naruto is a very tough fighter (especially when he is using the power of the 4 tails)

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i will think luffy!^^luffy is the best fighter i havent seen before!but it just for my own opinion!^^

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.