Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward - Minitokyo

Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Edward

naruto vs ichigo vs luffy vs edward

naruto
29 votes
ichigo
50 votes
luffy
20 votes
edward
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

Hmm I can't choose ?chigo or Naruto ^^'

ColdFire01

ColdFire01

mysterious_songwriter

i'm going with luffy cuz he always has the most imposible to beat enemies

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

wait... this was a VS contest? Dang! I still think Ichigo would win, especially if he releases Mugetsu, but damn! how could I misread that!

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

ichigo first (I dont know who is Luffy), naruto second...edward out

Naruto nine tail fox power, but one also has the inner cavity protection.If we take away the fox power, then they will no longer be hollow from them are equal....

ichigo's body, luffy's brain, naruto's father and edward's brother...

good question, i support....Ichigo~~

that's hard, i love Naruto, Ichigo, and Edward. Although i have no idea who the heck is Luffy. I would say between Naruto Ichigo and Edward....either Edward or Ichigo. then a tie

Ichigo Kurosaki of course. He's such a bad ass. He's inner Hollow is just so crazy, There's no beating Tensa Zangetsu. XD ? BLEACH ?

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Why is Edward in this poll? Might as well replace him with Goku from DBZ :P. As for who is more powerful, I don't know considering I stopped watching those three animes at different times.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

luffy best!

i think .. the best could be ichigo .. but doesn

Naruto because he has got that bad ass demon fox on his side!

1-ICHIGO!
2-Naruto and Luffy
3- Edward.....

Naruto - an original favorite shounen character

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

It's true that Ichigo is incredibly powerful but... Edward has alchemy! and Luffy always finds a way to win! and Naruto... well, i don't know, i've never seen naruto or n.shippuden so i can not comment.

I'd like Luffy to win but... yeah, I think Ichigo will beat them.

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Ichigo for sure with his abilities :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I just like the way how Naruto grows his strength. Not like Ichigo, Luffy, or Edward. Ichigo just some how already has a big spiritual power. Even Luffy, his power was so overwhelming. Ed, hmm.. I haven't seen it much. Moreover, Naruto has a rival in his story, so that's makes the competition, and how they achieve to become the stronger one more interesting. That's my thought.

~kitto dekiru~

junhehehe2008

junhehehe2008

-=(junix007)=-

For me... it would be a close fight between Naruto and Ichigo but I'll go with Naruto! Naruto has a massive amount of chakra not to mention that he has the 9-tails fox beast within him. And if Ichigo has this amazing speed... Naruto is just about to develop his yellow flash-like speed and even faster! He also has this power that was given to him by Itachi that haven't yet revealed. I believe Naruto has a lot more guts than Ichigo that is! So Naruto will win! But if you say it's a fight of intelligence, surely, Edward Elric will win! hahaha!

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.