Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How We Can Know There Is a God? - Minitokyo

How We Can Know There Is a God?

Do you Believe in the Existence of God?

I Believe that God exist by His Creations & the Bible
66 votes
I believe that God exist but I don't believe in the Bible
26 votes
I don't Believe in God because I'm an Atheist
46 votes
50/50 (I believe in God but I doubt sometimes)
32 votes

Only members can vote.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 228 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: while Christians strive to spread lies.

can u prove that Christians r lie?

John 8:24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." 47"He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."

merged: 09-30-2007 ~ 11:31pm
err, how can the world n us be here from the first time, if God didnt create them, then who?

John10:25 Jesus answered to them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me, 26"But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." 28"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."

Signature

Why do you think it makes sense that god created everything, with the knowledge that something cant come from nothing. But then where did god come from, of course some will say that he has always been, then why not the matter? Could have been mearly been waiting for the dimension of time to start. There does not have to be any being behind the universe, it has just been difficult for man to realize that perhaps the universe doesnt need an all powerfull being to control everything. There used to be gods for water, for lighting, crops, everything basicaly. All of them stabs to understand what made the world tick. All religious people will tell you theres is right, but they can never really bring anything forward that gives any real proof, just faith and the book they follow. Just saying, but for all anyone knows, the bible could have been written by a schizophrenic monk.

Just because something is complex and hard for you to fathom it's complexity doesn't mean it was created by a god, everything can be traced back to a single cell animal and plant, and those cells origins can be traced back as well things just didn't suddenly appear by will. The only place a god has in creation based on what we know about the universe is that one may have set things in motion back during the big bang or big implosion depending on if you want to get technical, or gods were made up by our primitive ancestors perhaps? Because after all humans as a majority fear the unknown, so making a fancy story to explain things could of eased fears.

we don't know theres a god rofl i do believe there is an entity higher than us out there but i don't realy follow any religion... thats just how i see it and!..... its just not possible..... the whole idea of knowing if he exists..... i forgot the saying.. =/ man it would be perfect for this question but bleh.... uhhh something about how... too much knowledge of things isn't good for you... youll be silenced =0........ XD dam that was way off..

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: everything can be traced back to a single cell animal and plant, and those cells origins can be traced back as well things just didn't suddenly appear by will.

uhm, n how can the cells be here from the first time?
God isnt something that can 'come n leave' like evrything in this world, but God's an everlasting God. ^^

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: uhm, n how can the cells be here from the first time?
God isnt something that can 'come n leave' like evrything in this world, but God's an everlasting God. ^^

How can God just exist then?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

God's always there, God isnt made from a creature to a creature like us from our mother.

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: God's always there, God isnt made from a creature to a creature like us from our mother.

Right. Still doesn't answer my question.

If god exists, then can he make an burito so warm that he cant eat it?
Quote : Family Guy.

The First Cause cannot be uncaused. it literally kills the analogy of the Creator theory. And also, since a creation must have a creator, the intelligence of the creation reflects the intelligence of the creator, then so should the flaws be reflected on the creator. This goes to show that the Creator is far from perfect.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: If god exists, then can he make an burito so warm that he cant eat it?

He can do anything as long as it's not against His nature, like do sins, etc..

Quote: since a creation must have a creator

yeah, but it doesnt work with God.. n who said this?

Signature

first for first,the world at start never had earthakes neither tsunamis,this happening lately because of global warning,and who is causing is the man,for polute air,water,toxic stuff in plants 'cause of insects(since they didn't used in a biologic and ecologic way),so that causes problems to us,hunting and killing animals and destroy the nature for their own(when you kill living beings,you're killing yourself,there a cicle for to have a balance),viruses,cientists don't know the reason,can be caused by animals,by us or by a affected enviroment,some diseases are for our careless and others by acidents(bad luck),the puberty,well if you say in africa,colonies of the countries,and for some reason they can't have their own gold and diamonds,and are being fooled by those people who are cheating others(like others,parents think their sons are gonna study thanks to those "generous people",when they("generous people") take their children for pedophilia or slavery),if you don't believe in God then everything is random,and our problems is random,and deseases are our fault and random and stuff like that,if God exists he wouldn't let that happen or is God fault.wars is the man obviously for stupid reasons like religions,some are politics because of countries,while the world is where everyone lives,have their own territory,while is humans living there,why have to be restricted, and live for years there,have just to visit,is damn stupid,stupid burocracy.
others politics,'cause politics steal money from us even in democracy,whatever is the politic,they still abuse us,this world is for everyone.

let see in a certain point of view in the bible about the man and woman was created,just for those are atheist and agonostic and those who believe in God think in the bible there a symbol and meaning,even myself not sure of it who believes in God,I have my doubts about it though,so lets imagine if the whole thing of the knowledge of good and evil that man and woman wanted to be gods of this knowledge for being fooled by the snake (and easily to be carried along), actually happen.
for some reason the man and the woman shouldn't want or try to take the knowledge of good and evil,and God warned to not take it or you will die(warned and that shouldn't take it for this kind desires),guess what was the consequences, we actually die,everything is actually have good and bad things,every little thing have advantages and disadvantages,life and death,miracles and no miracles,truth and lies,right and wrong action,happy and sad moments,sad and happy pasts,same I say with the present,because of fruit from a tree,and why that tree was there,why God put it?well when we create something,or tell a story,or we paint usually is not just desire or dream ,right? but our reflex, right?what we think and what we know and what we see.If you actually believe God or imagine to it,bible said he wanted to create us humans to his image and similarity,what if our questions we make about our existence is a reflex that if God questioned His Own existence,and what He is?and He said not created and is gerated,how it feels not even being created,in case if you guys thinks you were created from cells,how it feels not been created but always existed,is kind weird thouthg.just imagine it,but somewhat makes sense,and as some theories agaisnt it.

So we actually we really don't know where the real Thruth about it,If you believe in God are sure one day everything will be explained(and for those who are agnostic and atheist if He actually exists) and if you don't believe in God then you will never know the truth behind,no matter how almost perfect human is,it has his limits,if you doubt God existence maybe you will know.

and those who believe it or not,or doubt it maybe we will know all at the same time,our future is still unseen,there no proof strong enough for atheist or agnostic that God actually exists,neither strong enough to prove it doesn't exist,thanks to 90% of mystery of universe for science and his infinate space,without knowing where comes from the explosion "big bang".
You have to wait and see,or if we all go in extintc then maybe God really doesn't exist,if God appears when we are in pinch,then God exists.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 228 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.