Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have - Minitokyo

What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 170 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

This is just out of curiosity on which cell phone members on MT use to keep intouch with friends and family. Also you can use this thread to ask for help and etc.

My main cell is the Nokia 6280, slider and back up phones are a Nokia 6021 and Nec E616V.

I have a Motorola V3 in black ^^

Mine is an LG C2000 camera phone, its silver.

I have the BlackBerry 8700g series cell phone/ text message/ internet/Google Map system/ Bluetooth. A most handy cellfone/ PDA unit. Those are the plus side. The negative side, I cannot take a pix w/ it. ( No camera, ugh !) I can download pixes and MP3 tunes from my computer. The is a 64Mb chip. Unfortuately, one cannot add a upgradable memory chip (128Mb, 256 Mb, 512 Mb, 1,024 Mb, etc...)

The screen is about i/3 lager than the Nokia 3650 series celfone. The resolution on the BlackBerry 8700g is much cleaner and more detailed. The keyboard is in the "Qwerty" mode. The keys are small, so having small fingertips is very helpful, big fingers may not apply !

Cost of the BlackBerry 8700g: I paid $350. I do enjoy using the device. It is "Global ready" for celfone use.

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 09:08am
The BlackBerry 8700g unit I have is dark blue.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I have a samsung A900 from sprint, which is like the equivalent of the razor from motorola. I have 50mb card in mine to hold photo's and music, streaming tv clips and the like. Curious, how much space does the Razor have on it if anyone has one?

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

MOTOSLVR L7~ Nice and black the way I like it :)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Siemens A55 -__-

4 polyphonic ringtones plus 12 poly message tones and about 40 mono ringtones, oh and 4 games! xD

i want to get a new phone that has a colour screen and can take photos :D

Signature Image

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

A Motorola V190 for me.

(now if only I'd try to upload a wallpaper on it -_-' )

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

A crappy one. I can't remember the model, but it's a Motorola. The only redeeming feature is that it's got a color screen. And since I'm not paying for the service, I can't download ringtones or wallpapers or anything... The sad thing is that everyone else in my family has gotten new ones in the past few months, and it looks like I have to wait a little longer. :(

i have phillips 768! and i like it very much, because it has 1.3 Mp camera, mp3 player, support miniSD memory cards and many other advantages!=))

lol I don't have a cell phone...tooooo expensive for what they are.....and the plans are soo confusing >.< i'll stick to my 20 dollar a month home phone thanks lol :-D

i have some samsung slider phone its got a camera and it plays the song clip ring tones... it was free the best part

ahhh
sony ericsson K700i

its 2yrs old already... time for a change? maybe

my benq m300 sucks...
not enough with Velvet eyes (mandragora scream)

Samsung s342i ... yup, telstra phone on an optus provider. As such I cannot get ringtones and mms etc ... :'( wats the point then? *sniff..

Magenta RZR :B
favorite color in the WORLD and it fits so great into my pocket!
Though I don't recommend it anyone. RZRs have been known to be buggy and it's a hit n' miss on if you get a good on or not. Also the reception kinda sucks because the antena is in the bottom part of the phone and the battery dies after about a day and a half for me @_@;;;

so I question why I got it sometimes *laugh*

A crappy Nokia1100 , but I manage!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

Mine's sony ericsson - W810i
Black in colour
It's good...! hehe
Heard there's white colour but haven't out yet at my place
sigh..

I have a Motorola v360. Quite nice if you ask me. I didn't really want it in the beginning but I got it anyways. The 64mb of extra storage in my trans-flash card is nice for holding mp3s and pictures. The phone itself is decent sized. Not bulky or big.

i guess everybody has a good cell phone here my is just a basic silver razor for t-mobile... need to get a durable cell phone becasue i skate allot.

I have a Sony Ericsson k700I, and I see someone else in here has it too. =)
I think I need a new phone soon, though. I can't hear people properly when they call me sometimes. :P

I want one of those Samsung slidey slidey phones though.

The crappy free flip phone from Verizon T_T

I'm looking forward to Chocolate from LG

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well only black Motorola E398 (2 years now), i want a new one (like SonyErricson W900 or maybe Motorola E1000) but i didn't have some money yet T_T

Signature

Nokia 6600.Two years old,but I keep updateing it with new software.Best phone at its price,if you know how to use it.
NEXT! :p

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 170 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.