Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have - Minitokyo

What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 170 total items

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Motorola...I think the V-180 model, but I'll have to check. *shrug* it's a Motorola phone, I could care less what model it is as long as I can call my family/friends, send text messages when necessary, and download ringtones.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

A Silver/Navy SONY PANASONIC- ERICCSON :\

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Titanium RAZR V3i. Last and the best of the series. So many have the RAZR series, I am planning to get the Motorola Q.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Motorola v300, The signal is horrible >.<

Hi

I've a Motorola E398. it's almost 2 years old now. I'm not satisfied with this mobile phone and it's kinda slow, which is really annoying. it also sucks as a mp3 player. i need a new and better one!

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Sony Ericsson k750i [BLACK! ME <3 BLACK]

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Sony Ericsson K700i. im ok with it since it was given to me but i would like something better

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

um... motorola i860 tattooed version... but the tattoos being kovered up by the redd gel thingy ^^ the outside is red an black with white dragons an white riting [not english but not japanese or chinese either... ] on it XD! happyyyyyyyyyyyyy! yayaya! ^^
m.i.a. ^^

reening

Black Passion

I have a sucky nokia 1600. Can't do anything but sms and call.

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

I have the Motorola i760 from Nextel. The phone would be great if I had a different service provider! I hate Nextel! I am so tempted to pay the $150 and cancel my plan. XD

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

i have nokia 6230i ^^ has bluetooth, mp3, infrared, camera, video, usb able.. gprs.. and lots more =) i like this phone! very useful aswell =D!

samsung z500, nice phone, but its a bit quiet and hard to hear. oh well. at least its sylish and i've got a hello kitty opening pic =^_^=

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

I have a LG KG800 Chocolate phone (Korean version) I like it a lot. Its black and smooth. To bad some functions are limited but still its good. I use it to watch Fate Stay/Night on it and other anime's. I can also watch tv on it and it has a 1.3 mega pixel camera (wich is not so good anymore in this year)

Signature Image

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I've got a Samsung shellphone was it E300...? Not sure but something like that ^_^'

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

lizzie

Unique forever!! ^^

sony erricson k700i. kinda old now xp

what goes around comes around

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

sony ericsson k500i.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

My cellphone that I use now is Nokia.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

hehe, none...
I don't need one. Neither do I want one.
It would just be an extra pointless expense.
Cell Phones can be really helpfull in many situations though.
Sorry for going a bit off topic.

Signature

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

Motorola V600 3 years old now

raymi

raymi

Fight for freedom...

Lol i'm a dinosaur but I use a Nokia 5680...

An old model with nothing excepts the telephonic ability and it's allright for me! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SAMSUNG A950
and proud of it XD

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

got a LG u880, black. its does the job

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

I have a N6630 (i just br0ke the LCD w/c c0st about 3 th0usan pes0s.. and i d0nt have enough m0ney.. and my m0m cant find that out.. i'm g0od as dead! if she did! T_T)

and i als0 have a N6610..

and N3210 (my 1st cellph0ne)

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

I have a new phone yay! its a motorola razr. i no it sounds old but its a heck of alot better than my old one (the brick) ;)

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 170 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.