Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 lagoon engine einsatz - Minitokyo

lagoon engine einsatz

Tagged under Lagoon Engine

Do you have any Lagoon Engine manga?

nope.....what is it?
1 votes
2 votes
0 votes
YES!!!! I have all 3!!!!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

:\Lagoon Engine Einsatz has shrowded the regular lagoon engine books in mystery. But yet the two are connected by the ragun brothers' visions and dreams. They have not yet told one another about these strange happenings. but still lagoon engine einsatz has beautiful artwork. (courtesy of Yukiru Sugisaki-sensei) Published by ADV. A must have for any manga collector.

I love Sugisaki san's art, right now I'm collecting DNAngel and I also want Lagoon Engine. How many books have this version (LEEinsatz)?

merged: 08-20-2006 ~ 11:36pm
Oh I forgot to ask, where can I get this books, and is the publication finished? I saw in amazon V1 of Eintzatz, is the only one avaiable? I'm exited I realy love her artwork!

how can i read books over here please help

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads just to ask a question. Especially if said question isn't exactly clear as to what you are asking.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.