What is " White Clarity" ?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

Cancel

I've seen an image on Minitokyo about- I dunno- something called White Clarity with a strange female albino. Indeed, after seeing such a strange Anime protagonist , questions cropped up and haunted me. ^_^' Shortly after,I did some researches nonetheless the texts were presented in Japanese( I'm not enough performant), whereupon I translated them through a translator . Unfortunately, it was as understandable as to try to comprehend why the President Bush is once again elected. :) Of course, a force pushed me to know more because I'm incapable to remain in a position where no minimal answers are furnished. Thus, last alternative: Minitokyo people!
Please, explanations are needed.

Tnaxus Xast
:angry: :)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

Never herad of it myself. It's not listed on Anime News Network's anime or manga lists.

I did, however, find thil link: http://www.animeyume.org/walls.php?00=White+Clarity from Anime Yume. Only 2 walls though.

A general search on Google would be more fruitfull I'd say.

Anyway, she's quite pretty.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Cancel

Hmm, I searched for it too awhile back. Found a Japanese game with the same title and images, so assuming it's a game, but the text was in Japanese so I could be wrong.

• Sep 28, 2006
Cancel

thats an h game i think, animeyume mainly uses game scans to create walls so thats probably it

• Sep 28, 2006

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.