Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is " White Clarity" ? - Minitokyo

What is " White Clarity" ?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

I've seen an image on Minitokyo about- I dunno- something called White Clarity with a strange female albino. Indeed, after seeing such a strange Anime protagonist , questions cropped up and haunted me. ^_^' Shortly after,I did some researches nonetheless the texts were presented in Japanese( I'm not enough performant), whereupon I translated them through a translator . Unfortunately, it was as understandable as to try to comprehend why the President Bush is once again elected. :) Of course, a force pushed me to know more because I'm incapable to remain in a position where no minimal answers are furnished. Thus, last alternative: Minitokyo people!
Please, explanations are needed.

Tnaxus Xast
:angry: :)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Never herad of it myself. It's not listed on Anime News Network's anime or manga lists.

I did, however, find thil link: http://www.animeyume.org/walls.php?00=White+Clarity from Anime Yume. Only 2 walls though.

A general search on Google would be more fruitfull I'd say.

Anyway, she's quite pretty.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Hmm, I searched for it too awhile back. Found a Japanese game with the same title and images, so assuming it's a game, but the text was in Japanese so I could be wrong.

thats an h game i think, animeyume mainly uses game scans to create walls so thats probably it

http://static2.minitokyo.net/view/20/10/143020.jpg
White Clarity: And, the Tears Became You is an anime H-game made in 2005 in Japan by Princess Soft and studio Actress for the Playstation 2. Rino is the white haired girl, you may find her with long or short hair and with or without a white marten (i think, could also be a weasel) named Cookie. I have no clue about the other characters or story line of the game but it seems you can still buy it through Amazon if anybody does want to know. I such a case please share your knowledge here with the internet as the English side of the web has very little information on the game.

I posted this here even though this chat has been dead for quite a while because it seems like its the best search result for finding out what White Clairity is.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.