Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam SEED Destiny SPECIAL EDITION serie! - Minitokyo

Gundam SEED Destiny SPECIAL EDITION serie!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

It's finally released! The special Edition of Gundam Destiny with changed scenes, added scenes, semi-new plot......look at some of the new screencaps

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene1.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene3.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene4.jpg

scenese between lacus n Kira are more dramatic and cheesy

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene6.png
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/kira_n_lacus/scene5.png
The proposal scene between Cagalli and Athrun were changed a lil...they took off the blush on Athrun's face and their kiss was not on the lip but instead Athrun just kissed Cagalli on the cheek!

Others also include...the DIMISHING of the relationship between Stellar and Shinna

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i guess this proves it, asucaga is pretty much dead in the water...

InuYashaspal4ever

InuYashaspal4ever

AsuCaga lover!

pn0yvstyle do not say that! AsuCaga still rawks >.O

anyway I wonder if there is a version with subtitles..I'd really love to watch it if I understood what they said XD

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I saw it, it doesnt change a lot, there are some new scenes but they arent great things... anyway, GSD fans should see it ^^

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

tough up its nothing special to watch...

~Snow is where i came from...~

maybe its just me... but I thought the battle scenes after the hijack of the 3 gundams in the special edition were better than GSD. ~_~
at least so far, the timing wasn't rushed, unlike Gundam Seed Special edition XD

The caps of the new scens look fine.

This is the first chapter of the special edition or is the second?

where can i download this?... will you please send to me the link?...

merged: 07-28-2006 ~ 12:46pm
where can i download this?... will you please send to me the link?...

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Dead in the water? That's rude! Anyways, i posted this up at AsuCaga group here so i thought i'd just show it to u guys again so that u'll noe that AsuCaga is still affectionate.

(My post at the group)
I watched the special edition part 1 i guess....it was so cool! Plus, i really love the re-make scene where Asuran gave the Ring to Cagalli. Trust me, they were really affectionate. The original series, shows Asuran blushing and Cagalli blushing and showing how awkward they were right?

BUT! The special edition goes like this.
1. Asuran gives the ring to Cagalli
2. Cagalli's shocked but didnt blush..Asuran too, didnt blush (which shows he's pretty serious abt the ring)
3. Then Cagalli said the same thing, "Ko iu Yubiwa to watashi katte, nai ja nai ka?"
4. Then Asuran with a face says, "Warukatta na..."
5. Then Cagalli burst out laughing. (**this is the MAJOR change to the scene)
6. After saying their wishes, Asuran bends over and kissed her.

I guess their mannerism here are more affectionate right? Dun u guys think? And with that Haumeya Asuran was holding....it looks like he realy loved Cagalli and think of her too...huh?
(End)

In the special, Asuran could be seen holding and looking at the Haumeya....what does that say? He still cares and think abt Cagalli.

AsuCaga87

AsuCaga87

*AsuCaga* ~ Always

I sure was feeling pretty bleak when i first read this thread. Removing the blushes and changing kisses on the lips to the cheek sound like really big changes. I definitely like the original more on this. A kiss on the cheek reminds me of the kiss Kira gave Lacus in GS (ep 48), back when i believed he hadn't really loved her yet. (ok, that's just my opinion. Don't take offense, KiraLacus fans ^_^') I really don't like this similarity. It sounds like Fukuda's trying to tone down their relationship even this early in GSD. :angry:

Did Athrun hold and look at the Haumeya in the original GSD? I really don't remember him doing that. Was he even wearing it? I would like to think so, but i haven't rewatched GSD, so i really don't remember much. Anyway, if he didn't, that addition to the GSD Special Edition is definitely welcomed.

All that^ sounds like i'm thinking too much, ne? ^_^'

Member of asucaga

Member of The-Red-Knight

You AsuCaga fans are getting scary seriously get a life!

Well... to me Athrun still love Cagalli. In Gundam SEED Destiny, i dont see Haumea at all (if i remember corectly). So Destiny special edition give AsuCaga hope. Lets wait for the next episode Destiny Special....

AsuCaga forever

Quote by xox-AsuMey-xoxYou AsuCaga fans are getting scary seriously get a life!

...is not because you don't support that pairing that you must bash asucaga fans ... it was such a childish post ...

anyway, as for me I don't mind meyrin at all, but asucaga would still be my OTP, no doubt... and I still have some hope, we will see in the next gundam seed serie, what will happen to those two...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Lems

Quote by xox-AsuMey-xoxYou AsuCaga fans are getting scary seriously get a life!

...is not because you don't support that pairing that you must bash asucaga fans ... it was such a childish post ...

anyway, as for me I don't mind meyrin at all, but asucaga would still be my OTP, no doubt... and I still have some hope, we will see in the next gundam seed serie, what will happen to those two...

^^werd on that. i dont mind meyrin either if the chances of AsuCaga relationship continuing wither away, but we wont know until next series (if any). I'm an AsuCaga fan, dont get me wrong. I want to see them progress in their relationship, but their progress has gone nowhere since the middle of GSD.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I saw this 2 months ago lol... with subtitles. The only thing I like about the special edition was the improve of the drawing.. Just look how cool kira is. BUT ....... I think they should focus trying to develope new gundam seed.

Signature Image

how many actually gundam seed movie out adi? When will the new gundam seed will be out, anyone noe?

Wow... more romantic scenes with Kira and Lacus. I love it, thanks for sharing =)

I'm a bit disappointed with the rewrite (I haven't seen it. I just read the small summary about it.) of the whole Asucaga scene. I dunno if the whole 'serious without the blushing' thing, is a good thing or a bad thing =/ However, I still do have hope for them. Besides, Kira never kissed Lacus on the lips, did he? (No offense KiraxLacus fans. I'm a kiralacus fan myself, so.) So maybe they still have a chance. All I can do is hope =)

ok? what's sup with all these Asucaga posts? it's not like i would oppose or agree.. but don't you think it's crazy to post so many comments on it? anyways... as long as the story is good who cares if it's asucaga or meyrin. Just wait til the next series comes out and find out instead of posting so many comments!

AsuCaga forever! Am a die-hard fan of AsuCaga relationship... ^_^V

i think the special edition for seed destiny is way better than the seed special edtion, the story seems to flow better in the special edition then it did in the show, i cant wait for hellfire of destiny, that is going to be cool :D

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I just saw the Special Edition II, it`s until phase 28 (I remember it because Auel died in that phase T.T)... there are more changes, Lunamaria appears more frecuently... in the scene when Shinn and Stellar got stuck after she fell in the ocean, Athrun went to help them... in the Special edition, Lunamaria is the one that goes to help them ^^U
And there is a new ending, with new images... personally, I liked it ^^

yes...I think it better for Shinn and Stellar scene and for Lunamaria I think director's give her feeling more...

and Kira-Lacus scene, they redraw again

and yes! new ending I very crazy for AsuCaga << first shot of ending ohhhhhhh.(and Ray, He wear new clothes!)

the destiny specials are great, destiny was good but i could have been better, it seemed that every four episodes they were having a recap but the specials allow you to appreciate the story of destiny without the hindrances of recaps, i cant wait for cost of freedom, i think it comes in January 7 or 8, i am not sure but i think it will be good and they will leave it open for the movie that is coming out

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.