Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The NEW CONTEST of 'The-Princess-of-Orb' ! - Minitokyo

The NEW CONTEST of 'The-Princess-of-Orb' !

Group announcement by The-Princess-Of-Orb

page 1 of 1 23 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Hidihoooo fellow members and Cagalli lovers :)

The Princess-of-Orb is celebrating it's '100 members' with style as you've already witnessed. So far, there's been cake, champagne, and we already had lots of fun. And we're planning to keep the fun going on. That's why we are organizing a new contest !

What's this new contest ?

Well, we wanted something special ... something that hasn't been done yet by many other groups. That means no wallpaper-, signature- or banner contest. Nope, we're organizing a contest where you can show your real creativity ... by writing a little story

So, what's this all about ?! Well, you can write a little story that is dedicated to Cagalli. Other characters can be included as well, as long as they are GS or GSD characters. The theme has to be 'celebration' !
What could Cagalli be celebrating ? With who ? Where ? ... Let your imagination work ! You don't have to write an entire fanfiction A little story will do just fine It can be funny, romantic, tender, ... it can be so much. You can also draw if you want. Little drawed stories are allowed too.
You can really make something beautiful, something people will talk about for months, years, ... and that is what this contest is all about.

A short recap :

What : a short story about Cagalli

Theme : celebration

Requirement : Cagalli must be the main character !

Allowed : both written and/or drawed stories

Length : is up to you to decide, but we prefer short, nice stories with a
certain content

How to participate ?

If you want to particapte the contest, just put here in this thread you want to. State clearly "I want to participate" ! ! ! Just writing "Oh sounds cool" or "Hey, nice idea" won't do; otherwhise you might end up not being registered ! If you are registered and you want to quit the contest or for some reason you can't participate anymore, please let thingperson or PinkPrincessLacus know.

Where do I post my story ?

You can send us your story by pm or provide us with the link to the place where you've uploaded it ( link is mainly for the drawed stories ). Pm them to thingperson or PinkPincessLacus. Afterwards, all stories will be gathered.

What does the winner get ?

Well, this contest isn't about winning. It's about having fun and showing the others your writing skills. It's also a great chance to show how big of a Cagalli fan you are.
Nevertheless, the winner will get an honourable mentioning on the group page and his/her story will also be put on the group page in a special section.

Some simple rules

I've already mentioned most of the rules, but here are some other simple ones:

- One story per person

- No ripping ! ! ! Stealing others' work won't be tolerated

- You can enter a story you already wrote, but you clearly have to prove it's yours

- No vulgar or offensive language ( or images ) ! We want to keep this contest clean

- If the story does not include Cagalli, it will not be accepted !

Violating the rules will lead to deletion of your contest registration (and is bad for you reputation of course )

Pffffff, I hate writing rules ... makes me sound like some kind of angry and strikt teacher ^_^' XD

When does the contest close ?

The date still has to be decided. We will provide you with new info from time to time. The closing date will be announced at least one week before the contest closes. We will then gather all stories and will set up the voting round(s).

Well, I guess that's about all I have to say. If you have any further questions or remarks, please feel free to let us know.

I hope you will all enjoy this fun contest I made for you ! And don't be shy to participate. I know all of you are great writers ! ! ! :)

From your lovin'ya moderator, Kira

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Oh My Dearest Brother Kira...this is wonderfull i cant wait for the members to particiate..like i said before i love this idea..and please people dont be shy..and remember to have fun..*winks*..this sounds like such a good idea for anyone who wants to express there creativity..and you all should go for it..You have me and the staff behind all of you to support you all the way..*smiles*.

From Your Forever Loving All Of You Administrator, Cagalli

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Sounds great My Love, great writing *wow my jaw dropped with amazement*.

Yes everyone this is a contest meant to have fun with, and to celebrate our beloved character CAGALLI! so have fun with your stories! We are looking forward to reading them. :). Have Fun !

Your Loving Administrator, Lacus

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

This sounds very fun! Congrats for such an interesting idea!
I'm not sure that I'll be able to participate since I simply cannot write oneshots and my time might not be enough...

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Thanks for informing us Star about not being able to participate that was nice of you. :) *hugs*. Thanks for saying it was an interesting idea! Yeah I cant write either so dont feel bad. :)

Your Administrator, Lacus

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

haha ok cool..! but i will comfirm again whether i can participate haha..! ^^ well till then, i shall take my leave..! ^^ haha i will let you all know a.s.a.p..! ^^ ja-ne..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

laurent

laurent

Ok, that's super of you. Thanx that you'll let us know ! ^^

Signature Image

adeline94

adeline94

KiraXLacus Fan

i guess i will give it a pass, i m not very good at story writing.(my exam composition was done badly.) i m only good at the describing of action and things. sorry.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I want to participate,but I really need the exact due date for I am ready for it.
I guess I can participate ( ok I'll do it )
Please do tell me the exact due date.

Signature Image

laurent

laurent

ZonSlashI'll let thingperson decide the exact date 'cause I'm leaving MT for 2 weeks ( I'm going on a journey ). She's gonna let you know the exact date :) Thanx for wanting to participate, my friend. You've been registered !

Adeline, are you sure you don't wanne ? It's just a contest for fun, and as I described, you can give any personal touch to your story, which can also be describing actions and/or things. It's not as if this a poetry contest :) Any type of stories will do ...

Your almost gone on his journey moderator, Kira

Signature Image

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

How can i say this *thinks* I LOVE THIS CONTEST SO I'D DEFINATELY PARTICIPATE!

I love the idea, is very original!

I'll try to do it no matter if i'm still in final exams ^^; *sweats* (if my mom knows this ...) i still only one and the most exam to go, on Wednesday so i guess i'll have no problem about trying to make a story or a draw dedicated to Cagalli XD But please let me know asp when the limit day is, ne? *winks* Bye

Signature Image

laurent

laurent

Arigato for participating and loving the idea *bows*

Can't wait to see your entree ... oh and good luck on your exam ! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

*hugs*

Your mod, Kira

Signature Image

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

wow what a nice idea^^
It's sooo original! :D
But unfortunately I think I won't participate T_T
I'm currently writing the rest of the script of one of my manga stories that I have to deliver 'till the end of this year so... Sorry guys.
Still it's a good idea. Congrats^^
And good luck to whoever participates ^^

~*Kairi*~

Clarryn

???????

Now i'm in the beginning of the second sem in my college T_T but i think i'' have time to participate XD havent make up my mine to draw or write yet but i'll surely participate~!

bloodygirl

bloodygirl

Angel of the Sky

i like to participate ,it sounds fun

light and darkness are not so different they both have a meaning in life and they both help us grow

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

i like to participate also ^^

Hi guys, long time no see. I'd like to participate. I'll write since I'm not good at drawing.

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

oh dear!As much as i would want to particiapte,and i really do my darlings!,i'm 2 tied writing another one!
awwwww,
but i hope u all have fun my dears...........

don't say what you think i am

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

haha i back with the answer i wanna participate..! ^^ yeah..! ^^ but dun laugh at the story k..! ^^ haha..! ^^ja-ne..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Hey, I wanna to participate too he he he..I finished another picture of Athrun and Cagalli and I was already post it in my gallery then I read about this contest so I made a one shot (first try though)..This is such a great idea about this contest ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

hehe must state here =D

i want to participate!
*stumbles*

great we can make as much entries as we want to, right?

I want to be apart if it. Totally count me in all the way!11

laurent

laurent

Quote by pinktinkI want to be apart if it. Totally count me in all the way!11

Sorry pinktink, but the contest was more than 30 weeks ago and has been finished and closed for quite some time. But I think there might be other ones in the future.

SO TO EVERYBODY, THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED !

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.