Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There's a problem for my notifications - Minitokyo

There's a problem for my notifications

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Ok, i clicked on the link to see my notifications but it all just came out saying, you need to make a bug report which brings me here. Can someone help solve this? i have not been keeping up with my notifications.

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

You will have to be more clear as to what problem you are experiencing with your notifications. If it's the case of the disappearing notifications, then the Purge All button would resolve the issue. Otherwise, please provide more details.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

oh, i just clicked on the notifications button and it brought me to this page http://my.minitokyo.net/notes/ it's the URL. I guess Purging them's not gonna work now, it's too late.

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well, i have probs with my notifs as well. It says to the left on the menu that i have 18 notifications, but when i check it, my notif list is empty. Well, i do delete all my notifs, so i want it to say "0" and not "18" :)

Signature

Same here :(

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by xandmanwell, i have probs with my notifs as well. It says to the left on the menu that i have 18 notifications, but when i check it, my notif list is empty. Well, i do delete all my notifs, so i want it to say "0" and not "18" :)

Just click purge all next time you get a notif that'll take care of that problem same goes for you Yesi if this is the problem you are experiencing

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

umm. has anyone clicked on the link yet? PLEASE CLICK IT AND TELL ME MY PROBLEM! http://my.minitokyo.net/notes/

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Masteraugmenta8umm. has anyone clicked on the link yet? PLEASE CLICK IT AND TELL ME MY PROBLEM! http://my.minitokyo.net/notes/

Could you please take a printscreen of what you are seeing since the link is used for every member on MT so it won't show what you are seeing.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Yeah J, that isn't exactly helpful, cuz if you haven't noticed, everyone in MT has that same link. (But not the same problem) Sorry I can't help much, hope your problem gets resolved soon.

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

There was an error with the database. Please try again later.
If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum
Return to the homepage
Go to my Control Panel

This is what comes out when I click on my notifications. Please solve this matter, as I need to see my notifications. =\ I hope this incident has not occured to other users.

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

This was around the same time the image gallery went unviewable- now that that part's fixed, are you still seeing this same error?

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Whoops forgot I PM'ed Sheqel about this days ago so hopefully it has been taken care of. If not it should be taken care of as soon as possible.

Signature

Quote by Masteraugmenta8There was an error with the database. Please try again later.
If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum
Return to the homepage
Go to my Control Panel

This is what comes out when I click on my notifications. Please solve this matter, as I need to see my notifications. =\ I hope this incident has not occured to other users.

I got that same message when I try to go to see my notifications. Please somebody help me. :)

Master Raenef,so cute! <

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Well, thanks for the effort but i still get that error, i don't know why.

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hows it now?

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

it still shows me the error.It decreased the number of notifications though.

Signature Image

I get the error still as well...T_T

Master Raenef,so cute! <

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

is anyone still helping me? my notifications are still not workin.

merged: 08-31-2006 ~ 09:09am
ok finally. It's all ok now. Thank you to everyone. Special thanks to Sheqel and all the Moderators who have tried to help me. sorry if i've caused any inconvenience. And other members who have any problems i hope you'll all have your problems solved. again Thank you very much everyone!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.