Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any anime song that can make you actually cry? - Minitokyo

Any anime song that can make you actually cry?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

:sweat: Yeah. A weird question but I was curious if you have any songs that can actually make you cry when you're in the mood for well, cryin'.

Songs that can make me cry are:

1. Saiyuki - Alone
2. Weiss Kreuz - Beautiful Alone, It's too Late
3. Koda Kumi - 1000 no Kotoba

Any songs that make you cry?

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

the first and ONLY song that i've ever cried to was in Gundam Seed Destiny, the part where Cagalli hears her father's voice speaking out to her before she flies the Akatsuki; FictionJunction YUUKA - Akatsuki no Kuruma

yeah me too :'( and Find The Way from GSD as well

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

The ending theme song of Air TV kinda made me cry at times. It reminds me of the sad sad show.

the only song that i've ever cried was OP and main theme from Elfen Lied: Lilium, the part where

....::::SPOILER::::....

...the part when Kouta kiss Lucy... and these wemorries in backround... masterpiece...

Yeah, the only one that really ever touched me was Lilium from Elfen Lied. At that exact same scene.

DragonBall GT's 1st ending theme - "Hitori Janai" by DEEN.
Listened to it all the time when i lived in Japan 5 years ago... listening to it brings back memories, really sad on how much i've missed the place so much... T_T

Atm, i just listen to Fate/stay night's anime OST... Sabre's tunes bring out the saddest thing for me atm, probably becoz i miss her so much... lol.

Quote by drastikhateThe ending theme song of Air TV kinda made me cry at times. It reminds me of the sad sad show.

Same for me!
it more or less just reminds me of just how sad that show is...

Aozora from Air TV

Celestiaria

Celestiaria

Art Wing?

An anime song that might make me cry is Sayanora Solitia-Chrno Crusade and the opening song of Aria.

Fantasy is Reality

The song that really mad eme cry were FictionJunction YUUKA - Akatsuki no Kuruma and the piano theme, Tears played by Nicol

fenglinyin

fenglinyin

My another world

Althouh CLMAP'X movie version is not good ,but the song Forever love is reli moving

My own world,my big big world
Put this link under your signature for people to know that u are a member of this group: Clover-4-ever

All of the songs from Kannazuki no Miko actually makes my eye weep =) Escpecially in the mecha fights with Supporation-core oooohhhh those tones! I get goose pimples from it too ;>
Anotehr song is ..and then, by Hashimoto Miyuki... I mean...her voice..gad!

Ningyo Hime-Chobits 2nd ending
Lilium-Elfen Lied opening

Most of Full Moon Wo Sagashite songs really get to me. Mainly Eternal Snow. Especially when it's been played in a sad scene.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

not really CRY but makes me feel sad.
Tori no Uta - Air TV
The Sacred Moon - Shingetsutan Tsukihime
some tunes from Fate/ Stay Night

well i didnt really cry but feel like to like to cry only,
Agape - UFO princess valkyrie
Sayonara Solitia - Chrno Crusade
mostly all de ending of Gundam Seed & Desting

CagalliKira

~black eye panda~

make me cry huh...
that would be nuriko's theme song Perfect world.... that song in Fushigi Yuugi 2nd OVA totally blend in...and its so sad when it talks about Nuriko's death ~nyuuuuu

and also Akatsuki no Kuruma... just hearing the full version on CD after i bought , brought me tot ear as welll

TT____TT

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

So far... there are no anime songs that actually can make me cry... :) :D
But I don't think any song would my make me wanna cry...
:sweat: ^_^'

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Boko

Chocobo Class S

none....sorry there are absolutely NO songs that can make me cry.....not if it's just the song XD

Serenade - Fruits Basket
Doens't really make me cry but sad.
Reminds me of Momiji and his mom that abandoned him.

Aozora from AIR (UNO's piano version is more powerful though)

Quote by CelestiariaAn anime song that might make me cry is Sayanora Solitia-Chrno Crusade and the opening song of Aria.

Same here ;-;

I've listened to a lot of Anime songs, even sad ones, but none of them have made me cry. In fact, I don't think I cry that easily when listening to songs.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.