Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any anime song that can make you actually cry? - Minitokyo

Any anime song that can make you actually cry?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

There's been a couple of songs that made me feel SAD and.or emotional, if not made me cry.

A lot of songs from the Witch Hunter Robin soundtrack (my FAVORITE anime) are sad, especially "half pain" by Bana (the ending song). Then there was "Fukai Mori" by Do As Infinity (InuYasha 2nd end song), "Every Heart" by BoA (InuYasha 4th end song), and (although it's just more emotional than anything) "Hemisphere" by Maaya Sakamoto (the RahXephon opening song). But Witch Hunter Robin has some of the saddest songs I've ever heard.

yeah, it was brothers, performed by the voice of my dear ed, tear tear.I watch it every day.

Himitsu Kichi - Eureka 7
The End of the World - Stellvia of the Universe

Some songs on the Inuyasha's chapter two hearts one mynd

Arrissu

Arrissu

Where's the Sunflower samurai?

well,there are many, but the one I'm thinking of now is Gravity from Wolf's rain

Signature
This sig is brought to you by PAche-san!
(If I can upload it someday...)

Of course my favourite song is <karma>.The title song of the AVG game <Ever17>.anybody had played the game?!

that piano song from air when she dies is really sad and the sayonara solitare from chrno crusade is sad to but i dont cry to them. Oh and TANK! from cowboy bebop makes me sad too...wait nvm

wow, i thought i would be the only one who would say the ending theme of air tv. T___T i love you guys. and i "almost" cried at GS destiny when it played fields of hope - rie tanaka (lacus clyne).
and another sing that i think is really sad, apprently i didn't cry but it was still sad, is the ending song of nana: a little pain - olivia inspi reira.

Well, actually this song didnĀ“t make me cry, but it was too close:

Last Exile - Over the Sky Feather Version

This is the ending song for the last chapter of Last Exile. What do you think?

tinhok

tinhok

D.C.Fan Club

FFVII - Aeris' Theme (Orchestral)

when i listening to song, i wanna cry. T T

"You can't reset life like a game.But you can alway start over.However,that is not a start from zero."

Signature

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

try "you are my love" from tsubasa chronicle

Signature

well, Motherland of Full Metal Alchemist and Fukai Mori & Every Heart of Inuyash can make me cry especially when i think of sad thoughts..

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Hmm, nah. I don't fancy crying very much.

Hmm, one of FF-X2, i think its called Memories Of Wave And Light.
gosh, i miss the song, i wonder where my CD went to..

yeah, Itooshii hito no tameni (slow version from Fushigi Yuugi makes me cry. The way she sings it makes you remember when Miaka and Tamahome have to say good bye in the OVA and The tv show. *sigh*

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

Ningyo Hime, from Chobits. Also, Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross. What a great ending that was!

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

Kaze no Machi he - Tsubasa Chronicle
Etude in E - specifically when used in Fullmetal Alchemist, though now I cry almost every time I hear it.

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

Eternal Snow in Full Moon Wo Sagashite actually got me whimpering a bit, which I believe is the closest I'll get to crying at a song.

there is a song in Gundam seed that can make u cry that song is Find the Way the artist is Mika Nakashima

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ftuirs Basket song: Begging theme, A memory for you

Gundam Seed : You find the way, and the other song i dont know

Final Fantasy: 1000 words

Signature Image

I never really cry to anime songs, but I've heard sad ones that move me...like..
X the movie (ending theme song)
X series-Destiny-piano versoin
and aslo
Voice Of A Distant Star.

Sadness and Sorrow by Toshiro Masuda, from Naruto. This song has vibes that allow tears to fall but it wasnt strong enough for me. Just made me feel depressed, allows all the sadness to be released from your bottled up emotion.

sad ones i listen to......but I dont cry over them. YOU HAVE TO BE FREAKIN REALLY SENSITIVE IF YOU CRY OVER THEM

Definitely Aozora from Air. It's not so much the song itself, but one particular scene in the anime that would break anyone's heart. So now, whenever I hear that song, I cry.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.