Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any anime song that can make you actually cry? - Minitokyo

Any anime song that can make you actually cry?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

gravity from wolf's rain.. -_-

ego vici mundum

this track is just so sad, the last scene of Fate Stay NIght with this track is just heart wrenching
La Sola - Kenji Kawai(Fate/stay night A.OST)

hmm.. FLame of Recca's Zutto Kimi no Soba De always makes me cry. T^T
also Gundam SEED's Find the way and Akatsuki no Kurama.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

oh god yes... "I Do" - Iilaria Graziano and Yoko Kanno from the Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex OST... what a tear jerker T^T

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Stargazer - Spitz
Ai no Melody - Kokia
Memory ~ Interlude ~ - WAVE (one of fsn album ost)

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

*laughing 2 tears*

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Two songs: Akatsuki no Kuruma and Annani Issho Datta no ni, both from Gundam SEED. I feel like there is at least one more, but I can't think of it atm.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Eternal snow(Full moon wo sagashite) made me cry also find the way(gundam seed) T_T

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

I would say 'Separation' - the ending theme from Fafner. And this isn't from anime, but 'Simple and Clean' from the game Kingdon Hearts (but it was only after I saw the ending that it made me sad)

The song that made me cry was probably from UFO Princess Valkyrie - Nocturne of December. I don't remember the name of the song, but it was an insert from one of the episodes. Akatsuki no Kuruma from Gundam Seed made me cry as well.

Sayonara Solitaire - Chrno Crusade... yep :P
Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki (FF XII)
Cry Baby Cry - Chieko Kawabe, Otogi Zoushi...

usually the anime atmosphere that make me cry.. not the song only..

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

FictionJunction YUUKA's "Akatsuki no Kuruma" (GSD). That was definitely the saddest anime song ever. It's so heartwrenching. T_T

Another one is Buck-Tick's "Dress" (Trinity Blood). However, this one topped the chart, it really gives me a depressing feeling everytime I listen to it. -.-

Fate/Stay Night Ep. 14 Ending song I think...

Soba inu kara_Naruto
Canta per me_Noir
Hikari_Heat guy J
I love those songs, not really sad song though. But when I feel like crying, I listen.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

well, it's not really an anime song, but Aeris' theme from FFVII . =x

Hi

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

A song that makes me cry,Aeris theme song and also the song from Chrno Crusade sung by Azmaria in the show,I forgot the name but it was very sad..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Well I wouldn't say the song made me cry but when I heard the song gravity from wolf's rain after watching the episode were Tobue dies I found myself crying harder. :(

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

i think there's only one...Myself from fullmoon wo sagashite...not really make me cry but touched..^^;

Tori no Uta from Anime Air 'and' Shinkirou by Loveholic from Anime Black Blood Brothers

Gentle Jena from Planetarian

Aka404

Aka404

Boring ~ =____=

The songs made me cry were Fruits Basket - Sorairo, Hunter X Hunter - Taiyou wa yoru no kagayaku and Hikaru no Go - Days.

Keep your smile ^^

The two that has almost made me cry were:

Sotsugyou ~ Sayonara wa Ashita no Tame ni (Graduation ~ Farewell for tomorrow's sake) by Tackey & Tsubasa. Anime Inuyasha, was in episode 124.

Akashi by Kunimitsu Tezuka (character album: With, sung by his seiyuu, Ryotaro Okiayu), anime Prince of Tennis. It's sweet and sad...

A few, and largely because of the parts of the anime they remind me of. I'm another for Eternal Snow, from Full Moon wo Sagashite, and Love Chronicle as well. Inaka no Seikatsu and Split from Honey and Clover also tend to get me; the former came from the last episode, which I sobbed my way through, and the second is the ending song. The series as a whole hit very close to home for me, so those song remind me.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

I've - Aozora and I've - Giniro, both are from the OSTs of AIR. It just reminds me of the ending of AIR and some other unrelated stuff...

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.