Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any anime song that can make you actually cry? - Minitokyo

Any anime song that can make you actually cry?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

i cried when i heard the song "sadness and sorrow" in naruto.. it was first introduced, i THINK at the zabuza and haku part.. when haku died... SOBZZZZZ...

"I destroy what i love; I love humans" Tiki

reiko083

reiko083

Lovely~Sorceress

I don't cry but the message of these songs just moves me...

Konoyo no Uta - Iwasaki Taku = Black Cat
Broken Wings & Let Me Hear - Tomoko Tane = Trinity Blood
My Will - Dream = Inu-Yasha
1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou - Kawamoto Makoto = Rurouni Kenshi
Omokage - Hayashibara Megumi = Shaman King
Kakuteru - Hysteric Blue = Spiral
Tsubasa - FictionJunction KAORI = Tsubasa Chronicles
Shell & Half-Pain - Bana = Witch Hunter Robin

As well as insert songs in Gundam Seed esp. songs by Tanaka Rei a.k.a Lacus Clyne

You don't have to be perfect 'cause no one can be~ | Try getting on my nerves and let us see who gets the last laugh...
BrokenWings-TrinityBlood Bleach-Central POT-Ultimate! Member of: Burning-Love I am a member of Colorfull Wallies Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans

song that made me sry:
sayonara solitaire from chrno crusade and air opening song...

both air tv series and ova made me sad, chrno crusade ed (tv series) made me cry T_T

the only song that remotly gets me teary is from Mahou Sensei Negima. when Asuna drops dead out of the tree. but i dunno what its actually called.

gta

Houseki from le portrait de petit cossette could make my friend cry...
and because my friend cried,I cry too...

Trinity Blood Requiem by Lisa, song for a lost love...
It's very special, makes me feel sorrow but also hope.
Please, hear it and then tell me. :)

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

some.such as
Aozora-air(when she dies i broke in to tears like 5 min. before cause i already knew it was gonna happen)
the end if the world-stellvia(just sad)
serenade-fruits basket(sweet but sounds sad)
come-inuyasha(sounds sad)
Shinkai no kodoku -gundam seed destiny(never saw but i saw thisone ep. and i almost broke into tears.truly sadT.T)
one last time-H.I.M(not part of anime.This one song just literally makes me cry the second i think of something sad while listening)

ah the last one is so sad.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

The opening song from Ergo Proxy gets me a bit, especially when it gets to the main chorus.

It's mind over matter.
I don't mind and you don't matter.

I tend to enjoy those OPs and EDs which cause laughter. ex. Sumomo OP 1, Lucky Star OP Absolutely hilarious. Most main anime themes are upbeat, or at least the ones for the anime I watch.

Like........if i wish to cry........i can always cry........without anything........ but if say just song.......i say no.......

Sora ha kataranai from please teacher. i want to be your number one. from nadesico.

Quote by igndenoksong that made me sry:
sayonara solitaire from chrno crusade and air opening song...

both air tv series and ova made me sad, chrno crusade ed (tv series) made me cry T_T

Deai, Seiken he no Kibou, and Sayonara Solitia from Chrno Crusade, especially after completing the anime.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

Not a such thing as a song that can make me cry o.o,,, a movie could...

The most music of Air makes me sad.. But still I love the music..

Escaflowne's "Sora" and "Yubiwa" are really sad songs. Loveless' "Michiyuki" also tugs on my heart when I listen to it sometimes.

Cry? I can't remember any songs making me cry. It depends on the timing. tIf the theme song is played on sad moments of an anime, it sure can make people cry.
Only one song can make me sad and that's "I Wanna Go To A Place..." by Rie fu From Gundam Seed Destiny. And that is because most sad moments and endings of Seed Destiny was played along this ending theme song.

Elfen Lied - Lilium

Quote by BalthasarThe opening song from Ergo Proxy gets me a bit, especially when it gets to the main chorus.

I love that song! :D But I have to agree with you!

KO TO WA RI Rurouni Kenshin
Her Most Beautiful Eyes Rurouni Kenshin
Fields of Hope Gundam Seed Destiny

Gundam Seed ep 32 song ..
it is make me sad ..!

No anime song can make me sad. I've never cried because of one.
In fact the only song that makes me really sad is Tears in Heaven. But well, that's because they played it someone's funeral.

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

Lilium from Elfen Lied and Last Regrets from Kanon. Only when played in the right situation though.

Air(TV) - Aozora
Kanon - Last Regret
If it doesn't to be music from Anime, I would recommend "Only Human" From Ichi Rittoru no Namida (1 litre of tears) drama series.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow
Gundam SEED - Tears
Gundam SEED - Sorrow
Full Metal Alchemist - Rakuyou
Mononoke Hime - The Legend of Ashitaka

there's more but mainly these

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

Yuuzora No Kami Hikouki - hajime no ippo... i almost cry......

merged: 06-02-2007 ~ 07:16pm
although i REALLY dont know what its about..(cant find any translation..)

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

The acoustic piano version of Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki, it's a stunning version of the song they used in InuYasha. If you know what the lyrics translate into it makes it even more sad. T_T

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.