Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them - Minitokyo

Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Quote by SpystreakMadmover

That should be easily fixed just by clicking your age. You can just click it on your userpage. Don't have to go into your control panel or anything. Just update your age by putting in your birthday. The system should correct itself after that.

I actually tried that first, the link takes me to a blank white page with the address:
http://members.minitokyo.net/?minage=36&maxage=36
That's why I'm so confused @_@

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by MadMover

Quote by SpystreakMadmover

That should be easily fixed just by clicking your age. You can just click it on your userpage. Don't have to go into your control panel or anything. Just update your age by putting in your birthday. The system should correct itself after that.

I actually tried that first, the link takes me to a blank white page with the address:
http://members.minitokyo.net/?minage=36&maxage=36
That's why I'm so confused @_@

if that is so there is another way...

you go to Control Panel>Personal Options

and from there you should be able to see your birthday somewhere at the bottom ;) i guess you know what to do after that..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

My userpage being Error , but i confirm is definally is error , because all my userpage is like being hack or something. My body background color cant be read and become white , after i chose the default userpage . i cant go in my control panel . Somebody pls make some idea to help it. I cant hold my anger when i saw my userpage suddenly be like this .

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Your user page looks fine to me. This is what I see: Click link.
Perhaps you should try clearing out your cache. I don't see anything horribly wrong with your userpage at all. ^^

Is there any way I can retrieve a lost password? I read in a thread that the email notifications aren't working, so is there another way for me to retrieve my reset password for my normal account, or should I just wait until email notification is back on?

Hi...oO
Everytime i want to submit a wallpaper i got that message:
The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist.

* If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum
* Return to the homepage
* Go to my Control Panel

;__;?
Help q.q

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

when I write to the guestbooks of my friends the messages do not appear... But when it's someone outside of my friednslistor watchlist the entries do show... Help me please!

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

Ok, I have almost the exact problem as EldaLacus92 , when I write to my friends guestbook the messeges do not appear, but when I write in the groups I've joined the messeges do appear without a problem. Please help!

merged: 09-16-2006 ~ 10:06pm
Ok, this problem is killing me! I wrote to someone who wasn\'t in my list. The message appeared but when I wrote to her again to say how happy I am that it worked it didn\'t apeared \"merged\".

merged: 09-16-2006 ~ 10:07pm
Ok, this problem is killing me! I wrote to someone who wasn\'t in my list. The message appeared but when I wrote to her again to say how happy I am that it worked it didn\'t apeared \"merged\".

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Do tell Simo! It's annoying me and I really need to answer to my friends and other stuffs too which is required with entries of guestbooks... I've messaged to my friends with private messages but I don't know if even they are delivered...! Please fix this problem soon!

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

aunesto

aunesto

---A-unest-o----

ayudame I cannot enter my panel of contral podrian to help to me ^_^' T_T :sweat:

rasengan

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by aunestoayudame I cannot enter my panel of contral podrian to help to me ^_^' T_T :sweat:

Pardon my rudeness.. but i simply dont understand what you are saying... but if you are saying you are not able to access your control panel... That is relatively new to me... But since MT is getting all glitchy again perhaps we should wait till things cool down...

if you have been refer to, check out the forums here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/4/bug-reports/

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I have a problem to. I am one of Miko's Moon Flower administrator, but when I tried to meke some modifications, I literealy coulden't see the group's Customize Content. And when I tried to see the group' page, I coulden't see the Announcements, Gallery nore Guestbook. It's like I can't do enything at all. I hopet this whas a simple bug, but it's going on like this for 1 hoe day and it seames it's availeble only for me.
What could the problem be?

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by kykyopjI have a problem to. I am one of Miko's Moon Flower moderator, but when I tried to meke some modifications, I literealy coulden't see the group's Customize Content. And when I tried to see the group' page, I coulden't see the Announcements, Gallery nore Guestbook. It's like I can't do enything at all. I hopet this whas a simple bug, but it's going on like this for 1 hoe day and it seames it's availeble only for me.
What could the problem be?

Moderators do not have the same privilege as admins anymore.... so basically if you want to view the content page you have to be the admin of the group.. i read in one of the bug reports a person argue about the moderators having too much privilege then it should have so this was the outcome..

Well about why you cant see the bottom of your group page.. i went just now and well i believe the main reason is that the admins use alot of different html and CSS codes... thus the IE only load a certain amount and not all... i advice you tell the admin to cut it down...

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Hiraku is right. As a matter of fact, moderators were never supposed to have had the same power as admins of the groups. Then there wouldn't be a point in having different titles. =P It was actually a bug a while ago when mods and admins had the same power.

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

My control panel says "You have an error in your SQL syntax". What shall I do?

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Plese scuze me. I whas in a rush when I tipet theat dowen. And almost whas late for school. I meant I whas a administrator. I found it nowe a week ago, but I don't know why, I confuse admins whit moderators. I kow I soulden't, but I still need a litle time to ghet use to it. Please forgive me!
I accesset the group's page again when I came back, but is the same problem. Is it a bug and I have to whait forit to be saved, ore did someting else hapen?

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by kykyopjPlese excuse me. I was in a rush when I typed that down. And almost was late for school. I meant I was a administrator. I found it out nearly a week ago, but I don't know why, I am confuse about admins and moderators. I know I shouldn't, but I still need a little time to get use to it. Please forgive me!
I accessed the group's page again when I came back, but is the same problem. Is it a bug and I have to wait for it to be saved, or did something else happen?

Well i dont really know what was your bug problem but i just know that they just promoted you to administrative level so it is safe for you to customize the group.. i guess that you did it again when you were still a moderator..

Post edited by Spystreak

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

may i add another matter as solutions here, in case it comes back.... ^_^'
the Edit/delete button problem, as in my tread>>http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/55362/editdelete-problem/

Quote: Not Found
The requested URL /_members/<br /><b>Warning</b>: constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant U_ROOT in <b>/new/minitokyo/public_html/html/post.html</b> on line <b>65</b><br />editpost/865420/ was not found on this server.

so, the solution is to delete the useless part out into like this:

http://username.minitokyo.net/editpost/869234/

So that's basically it, remember to remove the capital "E" just before editpost and have a "/" between net and editpost
This also works if you want to delete the post as well

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

Questions:
can we have special characters in our username?
ie. [ ] ~ ` : . | or space (ie M P h n x)
if not, is it because it will cause problem to our own domain? ie. MPhnx.minitokyo.net
thanks. :D

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

my notification shows 12 but i have none XD
^ i'm supposed to purge right? but i have none.. lolx~
*yehp~ i'll wait for a notification ;)

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by MPhnxQuestions:
can we have special characters in our username?
ie. [ ] ~ ` : . | or space (ie M P h n x)
if not, is it because it will cause problem to our own domain? ie. MPhnx.minitokyo.net
thanks.

There shouldn't be any special characters in names. It will screw up the domains and the whole user system and it shouldn't work in the first place (I hope so!).

I do recall seeing a strange user without a username at all, but that's as strange as it ever got lol

Quote by lianppopermy notification shows 12 but i have none XD
^ i'm supposed to purge right? but i have none.. lolx~
*yehp~ i'll wait for a notification

Those are what we call ghost notifications and personally, I don't know the exact reason for them -_-a
I'd say Tama knows more about it (since she's more techy than I am and been here longer). But don't worry too much about them. You can only get rid of them by using the Purge All button.

seedah

seedah

animelover

i have the problem that everytime when I try to upload some thing (no matter what , I try diffrent thngs) I get :"The following errors occured:

* type: Required field was not submitted."
but i have all filled out what can I do?
I have that problems for so many days....

I have a question .... When I click into the gallery item "view", I see nothing but a blank page ... wht happened?
I can onli see my submission work but not the others :| I feel weird about this ... I tried on other gallery item, and they still the same -.-" Someone can help me?
Thanks!
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8631/gggggcb6.jpg

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by seedah i have the problem that everytime when I try to upload some thing (no matter what , I try diffrent thngs) I get :"The following errors occured:

* type: Required field was not submitted."
but i have all filled out what can I do?
I have that problems for so many days....

If you get that message, then you might be forgetting something or it's a bug. I'll let sheq know so he can have a look at it. I actually haven't seen such a case before myself. Hopefully sheq can fix things up.

Quote by yui20I have a question .... When I click into the gallery item "view", I see nothing but a blank page ... wht happened?
I can onli see my submission work but not the others :| I feel weird about this ... I tried on other gallery item, and they still the same -.-" Someone can help me?
Thanks!
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8631/gggggcb6.jpg

Same for you. I let sheq know so I hope things will get better soon if not already...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.