Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them - Minitokyo

Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Thanks =D ~~ And also ..
I cant post a new thread in the Group Announcement's section. And the same problem rises that when I click the "Forum" button, the page is blank, so dose the "Browse" section too .. :|
I have no idea why would that be.

seedah

seedah

animelover

i still had my problem may it´s help you when i say that my browser is firefox and i really forgott nothing.

hey now it works i

Erm...Hi there! :) I am not sure if this is a common problem (!), but I've encountered with something lately. It's not a problem actually, more rather a wierd thing happening in my profile page! Lols* There's this thread that I haven't posted but has appeared out of nowhere with my name on it! It belongs to Moderators Forum, I guess. I don't mind if it stays there (anyways I cannot access it! :D). Just wanted to inform you. :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by ealpha-scorpioErm...Hi there! :) I wasn't sure if this is a common problem (!), but I've encountered with something lately. It's not a problem actually, more rather a wierd thing happening in my profile page! Lols* There's this thread that I haven't posted but has appeared out of nowhere with my name on it! It belongs to Moderators Forum, I guess. I don't mind if it stays there (anyways I cannot access it! :D). Just wanted to inform you. :)

Er I don't know what the heck is up with that thread. I clicked it and all I get is no posts found. Wierd time to go ask Sheq about this I guess.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I'm having the same problem as yui20, but mine occurred few months ago. I never took the problem seriously by that time though because I thought maybe MT was going on an update or just a temporary bug but it seems like the problem still remain up till now.

[img=http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8119/sofiawf8.th.jpg]

I read on the guidelines written by eunasahng about not being able to view images, but it doesnt work since the images that I wanted to click on is not accessible at all. No link, no finger hovering the link, nothing at all. That is weird. I cant even see signatures and avatars.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

@Ephemeral-Garden: To me, it looks like you might have blocked out images from Minitokyo. You can do it easily by miss-clicking something on Firefox. This theory is supported by the fact that you can view the Paypal image but nothing from MT. I'm not sure if you've tried this yet, but give it a go:

Tools > Options > Content > Exceptions (for Images - this would be the second "Exceptions" button)

Here, a new popup window will show. See if you can find something like http://images.minitokyo.net/ If it is there, remove it.

If this is not the case then (which I doubt), then we may need to have a look at it further.

Thanks a lot, eunasahng. ^^ You're right, images from MT was accidentally blocked (though I have no idea who did that). I've removed that link as you said and everything is back to normal. XD

Thanks a lot once again.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

It's really easy to block images from Minitokyo on Firefox because when you make a right-click, there's an option that says "Block images from... blah blah" You can misclick it when you meant Properties or something else. It's harder on IE since it has to be done manually in Internet Options.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I have a question, hope I can ask it here. It's just on my userpage, the "popular gallery items" should be lined up horizontally, but ever since I added some custom content to my page they have lined up vertically. I guess something I did caused the change, but I went over my code and I can't figure out what it is. It's bothering me a little so I was hoping someone could help me out a bit!

Signature

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

is it still possible to update an already submitted wallpaper? I recall seeing that option before but now I can't seem to find it... :(

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

That problem is a known bug and happened when we fixed another issue. You can either wait for the problem to be fixed before updating, or if you know what you want changed (in terms of description) feel free to PM me what changes go where. As far as I can see mods still have access to that.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

how do i delete my own forum thread?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Kahyahow do i delete my own forum thread?

Forum threads are not deleted. If it is a double posting due to say a server error or something with your internet connection. Then report that thread using the report button found under each post. If however you type something incorrectly then please use the edit button. If members are starting to bicker amongst themselves and start a flame war then PM a mod or use the report function. We don't delete threads, because it cannot be done. We just leave them to drift into the void of dead threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Well, the problems keeps on going and I wait for a couple of months for that to be fixed and the edit/update/delete options still not appearing on me. :( Is there a solution to that?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Unfortunately at this time there is not other then PM a mod or reporting the gallery item with what you want updated. Sheq is the only one that can fix this and unfortunately he is terribly busy.

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

ummm...what about the gallery item summary (the one on the left part of the userpage) is wrong? like I actually have 4 wallpapers but the summary states that there's only 1....and I have 23 doujins but it only states 22? any solution to it?

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Regarding this "give the direct url to minitokyo gallery item that was deleted", I need a little help, I don't want to make a complain, I just want to ask how can I do that. What do I do to give a direct url, because I often see in descriptions this 'thing' and I want to do that to but don't know how. This is a small request, please.

merged: 06-04-2008 ~ 02:53am
Good I've seen that this post is so old, wander if somebody is reading this.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by Lunarihaummm...what about the gallery item summary (the one on the left part of the userpage) is wrong? like I actually have 4 wallpapers but the summary states that there's only 1....and I have 23 doujins but it only states 22? any solution to it?

That problem... I wouldn't have a clue what the problem is. Sheqel will probably know more about it.

But it's not a huge issue and it doesn't exactly affect your status. It can be annoying, but truthfully, most people don't look at other people's stats - they're more likely to charge straight to the gallery

Quote by andainRegarding this "give the direct url to minitokyo gallery item that was deleted", I need a little help, I don't want to make a complain, I just want to ask how can I do that. What do I do to give a direct url, because I often see in descriptions this 'thing' and I want to do that to but don't know how. This is a small request, please.

merged: 06-04-2008 ~ 02:53am
Good I've seen that this post is so old, wander if somebody is reading this.

Old post doesn't mean it doesn't get read. It's pinned for a reason :P

Giving direct URL in reports or deletion complaints is quite easy. If you are viewing any kind of gallery item (or any webpage for that matter), you will have noticed that there is an address for that page (which we call a URL) and all you have to do is copy and paste it into whatever you're posting that to.

I'll show you a diagram to help since I know I'm bad at explaining things.

Click here for image

I hope that helps.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Few months ago i decided to removed some items from my favourite list. The problem is that, when the work was done, the number appeared when i clicked on the favourite link was 97, as i remember, but the one on my userpage was 149 or something like that. Up to now i've added some other artworks to the list, and the number on my page keeps on increasing much more than the real one... Anyone has an idea ? How can i make the number become exact ?

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by onestepclosertonumbFew months ago i decided to removed some items from my favourite list. The problem is that, when the work was done, the number appeared when i clicked on the favourite link was 97, as i remember, but the one on my userpage was 149 or something like that. Up to now i've added some other artworks to the list, and the number on my page keeps on increasing much more than the real one... Anyone has an idea ? How can i make the number become exact ?

I exactly do not know the solution to this. Sheqel can hav a look at it, but as I see it, it's not a huge issue and there are similar problems with other details that show up on your guestbook. It might be that the server takes a while to update these details or that there's a bug somewhere. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help.

por k esta todo en ingles T_T

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by shiaka-chanpor k esta todo en ingles T_T

Please write in English.

You're not allowed to use non-English language in the forums anyway and we can't understand what you're saying so we can't help you either.

Hello! I have a problem. I am new here and I've uploaded the same scan twice by mistake. I've realised this too late and I don't know how to delete the double and put a new image in its place. I didn't know where to ask about this so I wrote my question here. How can I modify a scan I have already submitted? Please help :-(

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

First go to the gallery item you want to delete or modify.

You know the box where your credits and links show up? There should be another box below that with "Owner options". This allows you to update the file, edit the title & description and also delete the item. I cannot say if the delete button works, but the first two don't at the moment due to recent server move issues. You either will have to delete it (if it works) or just wait till a mod comes around and deletes it.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.