Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them - Minitokyo

Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Thank you for your answer!

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

When i edit my animelist, a message keeps on appearing saying something such as "The page you've requested doesn't exist". How to fix this bug ?

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I'd say that's an issue with coding somewhere, most likely to be due to server change/sheqel adding new features. I'll bring it up, but don't count on it. MT's going through a bit of a change, so I don't think you should worry too much (and besides, it's not the end of the world).

my picture was not deleted..there wasn't any message from bottchii but i could not find my submitions picture....

hum i do not know if this is just me or all but when i'm on the site if i go into browse or even just check on the site i get a page saying opps we can't find the webpage you;re looking for, i know its not me cause i can go onto other sites with no worrys i do not know if this is a bug or what please help

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. Are you saying you're getting "Cannot find the webpage" every now and then when browsing through MT?

I've also noticed this. It might just be a server issue. I don't think it will be a permanent 'feature'. The server might just be unstable at the mo or sheq's up to something. I don't think it's a huge issue since you can refresh so give it a few days and it might just settle down.

Quote by euna- You have created new threads.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooo, creating thread costs credits? Does it still? I know the post was made 2y ago. If it is, there should be a note, no? Don't see anything on the 'create new thread' page signifying cost.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by chaos850

Quote by euna- You have created new threads.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooo, creating thread costs credits? Does it still? I know the post was made 2y ago. If it is, there should be a note, no? Don't see anything on the 'create new thread' page signifying cost.

She probably meant creating new groups since I don't ever recall threads costing anything to be created.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I don't even remember writing that >_< But I thought they did cost a little bit of credit to prevent spam posting. Perhaps I was wrong. Sorry if I misled you.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.