Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 possiblity of fixed matches in the world cup? - Minitokyo

possiblity of fixed matches in the world cup?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

is it possible for the world cup matches
to be fixed?
as in like
cause they know loads of people
would bid their money on brazil or germany
like those stronger teams
but currently they are out!
so that those people can earn money and stuff like that...
and like that shocking!
so is there a possiblity for fixed matches
between germany and brazil matches?

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

anything is possible. but its their problem. remember, its football to rest of the world, to america, its boring. and i would have to agree, then again i dont like sports anyway (maybe motorsports and paintball) but if there were any i doubt it would be found out unless someone snitched or did some serious sloothing. and the majorty of world cup fans are nuts cause theres no hated like international hatred. they'd rather riot than research. like when britan and germany went against each other. thats a game that goes back centuries. that goes back to decapitating the king, pissing on it, setting it on fire, and parading the damn thing through town. not to mention the wars. brazill or germany (or whoever) found out it had been fixed i doubt the outcome would be a very good one.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

niomea

niomea

broken wings

It's world cup, and it's seen by the world. Millions of people watch the game and I believe that they have their own opinion on the match.

Just like the round ball can go anywhere, winning or losing is often unpredictable in a match, more over in a world cup, but either way I also believe that both teams and the judges do their best in that very moment.

I don't think it would be the same if a rematch is carried out, since all the conditions and situations would be very much different. Besides, no matter how many games they have, there will still be (at least) someone who left unsatisfied.

So why not give it a break and leave it as it is? There will always another chance for them to match agai. When that time comes, enjoy!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.