Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Eureka Seven do well in the US? - Minitokyo

Will Eureka Seven do well in the US?

Tagged under Eureka 7

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

codyE

codyE

evahn7

I think eureka seven has to be one of the most amazing shows i've ever seen. the thing is i accidently saw it one night on cartoon network after not ever hearing about it, and then i've watched the whole show via youTube. i hear very little hype about it so i'm wondering if anyone else likes or thinks the show will pick up and become more famous? :nya:

my sanctuary....
aisuSeidou

I think it'll do well, at the very least the first run will get it some exposure, and then it may take a repeat for it to really hit home.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

I hope so, as from what I've seen of it it is a truly great series (been watching it from episode 1 on Cartoon Network). It should be talked about more I think.

I think the english voices is pretty good. Now will you make me a sandwich! >:D

i've only seen the english version and i think it's ok. but i wan to watch the jappanesse verion.

I just happen to catch the very first episode on Adult Swim and watched it since. I've never heard of it before then. I hope it does good, I'd hate to see it go because of bad ratings.

I'm not done yet, but its one of the best ive seen

merged: 07-18-2006 ~ 02:14pm
I'm not done yet, but its one of the best ive seen

yea the english is pretty good

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I think its pretty good myself. Its definitly an original approach to the mecha genre and the stroyline is pretty good so far.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I hope that it does well here in the US because Ima fan and it would be cool if it took off and got alot of exposure.Theres a good diversity of characters so thiers potential,not to mention a pretty solid storyline.

Actually on the AS forums its got a bit of a cult following and alor of people like to analyze it episdoe to episode

I dont like the english voice actors because they are nothing like the japanese voices. I watched the subbed version (I believe it was Nanashi that subbed them) I have up to 42, but the series starts getting stupid and loopy around 35-40 ish. I think an alternate ending would be much much better.

i hope they do this anime is awsome just watched one night and loved it they should make a 2nd seson becuse the last episode just leavs you wondiring and it's awsome

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.