Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 1st wall= untitled + un-backgrounded >.<" - Minitokyo

1st wall= untitled + un-backgrounded >.<"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Here is my first wallpaper with Photoshop (well actually my first wall overall... :sweat:)

Img Here

anywayz, i know it's very very very blank right now, but I am pretty much half done... Just need a title and a background...

I've tried several background colors, only that ^_^' hehe... they are complete failures... Please if anyone can give me ideas for the background o_0 .. such as what colours will fit (don't even think about black.. the border of the middle section is pretty much gone :sweat:) or even what pattern.. etc... ^_^' appreciate it if anyone can give me anything...

X-O the extraction was so hard... and i redrew most of the scans anywayz... hehehe ^_^' i m sorry if they are still bad.... :hmpf: (lol...XP)

so thanks ppl! :D

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 03:35am
and btw, i wanna put some text on it, anyone knows where can i download some font styles? erh for photoshop... thx~

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Well, I dont think a plain colored background is gonna get that wallpaper in the MT gallery. you'll have to do something better, like using a stock photo or making your own bg. What about a gundam battle scene outlined by a sunset?(like with destroyed gundams) that would fit with Athrun sitting and crying. Like how the war destroyed his life (or whatever...I dont really remember that much about Athrun)

as for the fonts, try this thread Photoshop Tutorial Sites

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

thx :sweat: yea i was looking for some ideas for the background (no way i am going to ruin my first wall by making it blank ^_^' )

thx ! =D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

before going on to backgrounds, you might want to work on your images. I mean, the idea is nice and all, but the images of Athrun looks a bit pixelated, like you've resized it (made smaller image bigger). Lenore also looks a bit blurry, maybe due to the extraction. I know, it's next to impossible to find a scan of her, so maybe you can vector it? (or request a vector?) and her body probably should be extended, because it'd look weird cut off at her waist (or you can sort of cheat by putting something in front of her :D)

the photograph idea is cool, but I think you can work more on the edges to make it look like it's burnt, like maybe curls here and there instead of just jagged edges.

as for the background, how about recreating the scene of Junius Seven being destroyed? (we get enough flashbacks to give you inspiration...)

anyway, hope that helps!

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 11:27am
oh yeah, as for font, I think any font that works with your computer should work in photoshop. I just google free font sites to download them.

thanks so much MapleRose... :D .. i ll start working on it right away!

hope it'll turn out as good as you'd describe it.. ^_^'

and yea, it took me forever to even find this scan... and actually i just re-coloured everything... (like both lenore and athrun)... as for the burnt photo... :sweat: it was my first try... hehehe ~nervous giggling~

so yea... thanks for the great ideas ;)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.