Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Italy won the world cup? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Italy won the world cup?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

well... i am really dissapointed! i was supporting france! i think they played much better during the final game!
and what do you guys think? who was better? who were you supporting?

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I see cars with the Italy flag and honking in my town... absolute hysteria.

I'd say Italy was the better team, IMO. XD

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

France played much better than Italy down the stretch, though I don't know what Zidane was thinking with that headbutt. A shame it had to come down to penalty kicks.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

I think its about luck when come to penalties.but i think Italy is better than France so they are deserved to win.France was playing rough than Italy.but u can see also Italy was looking tired in the last haft-time.
i was surprising when seeing Zidane butt.he's a very experienced player, i don't expect he'll do something like this.he's not like Rooney... >_>

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

noooooooooo! i am so disappionted right now *cries* the french team were the better players here in my opinion. i really wanted france to win the world cup. gah! zidane is now my new hero.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I was going for France because Italy's diving got them a penalty against Australia and saw the end of our World Cup, although I was disgusted by both teams after Zidanes headbutting.

Banda-kun

Too much is never enough...

it's just great that Italy won. Newer underestimate country where Super MArio is from

Death is always option.

solff

solff

Red Cross...

Well, I'm glad Italy won...
It was a good game...
Pirlo, Zambrotta, Materazzi, Zidane, Henry, Ribery are playing very good...
One thing that makes France lost because the penalty shoot-out from David Trezeguet is fail. (That's make me sad tooT_T)...

PS : I'm still don't understand why Zidane hit Marco Materazzi with his head ? OX

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

well my thoughts on that, imdissapointed i was rooting for france, they played superbly, plus im peeved at the ref for not giving a rather obvious penalty

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'm glad that italy won

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Yay for Italy, but I'm disappointed that Germany lost in the semi-finals, and terribly angry (and embarrassed) that the US didn't make it past the first round. There's always 2010, though, for both teams.

btw, if what I said didn't state the obvious, I was rooting for my team (the US) and for Germany, but more for Germany.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Bah! Italy... You know in Little Italy (New York) they already had banners and stuff up saying that Italy won before the game even started! Now that's arrogance!

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

What can I say is Italy just win the WC by luckily win the penalty shootouts. France lost the game because the ridiculous act of Zizou by headbutting the Italian defender's chest and got sent off by the referee who also gave Wayne Rooney red card.
I heard the rumor that Zizou was very furious and headbutted Materazzi because Materazzi had said some racial statement to him. That's only my two cents. So, don't take my word so hard.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

YAY~~~~
i was supporting them!
but the thing is...
i had a Science exam today...
so i want to bed at 11pm...and these italian people in out neighbourhood were hotting and all that~
i had a headache when i got into the exam...>.<"""

That whole thing with Zidane was soooo funneh...XDDD
..i really didnt think France deserved to get get so far...
i know people differ,but they barely got into the top 16...and then~

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Pft... Argentina's already lost...
I supported none in the final at all.
Anyone knows what Materazzi said to Zidane? "Normal" Zidane would not have been angered with simple provocation, I think.
(Racial statements? It could be.)
Anyway, congrats to Italy... They have waited very long. As for France: don't worry! Get revenge in S. Africa! (Although I'll again support Argentina! Yay!)

Galian

Master Ninja

Italy deserved to win, France IMO didnt play as well as Italy the whole tournament except when they beat Brail...(good they lost!)

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 05:44pm
Italy deserved to win, France IMO didnt play as well as Italy the whole tournament except when they beat Brazil...(good they lost!)

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 05:47pm
Oh, and when the world cup comes to my country..2010... England better perform!

As I heard Materazzi called Zidane "terrorist", because of Zidane's religion or his father's religion, or something like that! If so, I think Materazzi diserved this hit!=))

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I was rooting for Italy since France took out Brasil. So I'm happy :)

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by AirMasterI was rooting for Italy since France took out Brasil. So I'm happy :)

lol, yeah, me too :D

but seriously, I think Italy deserved to win. France got that goal in the game via a penalty kick, which, when you look back on it, was questionable whether it should've been given at all, because there was barely any contact, the guy tripped over his own feet... and Zidane's goal almost didn't make it.

but the penalty kick was pretty close, so I guess France's luck ran out (the crossbar already allowed one in :D). I mean, both goal keepers misjudged pretty much every shot...

and Zidane's headbutt, while it was funny, was a sign of bad sportsmanship. Okay, Materazzi might've said something really offensive to him, but you don't just headbutt your opponent in an international game! Solve it afterward or something. It's a really unfortunate way to end his career...

I had wanted germany to win too, but they just weren't able to hold during the last few minutes. As far as Zidane, I woulda liked to see him go out on top, always good to see a story like that, but I guess that headbutt is gonna be infamous now.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Italy deserves it =)

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I wanted Germany, Brasil, Argentina, or France to win. so I was upset when Italy won. o well congrats to all the Italian fans out there

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

No way, the French were playing better than the Italians for most of the game.

France could've won, but screwed up. Honestly, I was hoping for Germany through the whole tournament.

But you know what? Better the Italians than the French. They suck. All of Europe hates them. XD

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Did anyone else feel that the ref let Italy get away with a lot more fouls and handballs (especially) than a ref normally would?

I'm not saying Italy didn't deserve to win, because they did play a great game and were all over France's half, plus they had a very solid defence.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.