4 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Otaku19

Taco Lord

Cancel

i was just wandering if it was any good some people says it is and some dont is it really worth watching? :hmpf:

Taco Lord

• Jul 10, 2006

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Cancel

Pretty Cure is okay. XD It's really repetitive. It's like Sailormoon. The beginning builds up the characters and introduce to the enemies. Then you have filler eps and then some battles, then more fillers, then the ending. But it's fun to watch if you have nothing else to watch. The sequel, Max Heart, is a lil better since the plot gets a lil boost and you get interesting developments. Pretty Cure Splash Star, honestly, is like Pretty Cure, plot wise, only they have different girls. >_> Still, I watch it. Heheh~ But all in all, it's not too bad.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Otaku19

Taco Lord

Cancel

ok ill watch some and see if i think its good

Taco Lord

• Jul 11, 2006
Cancel

i just watch it for cuteness factor. The main two girls are adorable.

As already said, its pretty much like sailormoon. Just newer and with only two characters. Anyway, the bad guys are amusing, especially "Pissard" i mean even his name is funny let alone the way he looks.

All in all, its a cutesy repetitive kids show with magical/transforming girls type of thing. So unless your a kid and into that, you wont like it if you try to take it as a serious show. Watch it for cute and fun, and you'll enjoy it atleast a little.

• Jul 11, 2006

Otaku19

Taco Lord

Cancel

Alright

Taco Lord

• Jul 12, 2006
Cancel

It's very cute...I love Nagisa and Honoka and the way their relationship develops. It doesn't have a lot of depth and one episode is very similar to the next...but I love how it's so adorable so that's enough to keep me watching it.

• Sep 10, 2006

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Cancel

Its pretty much your generic magic girl plot with a little bit extra thrown in. If you like sailormoon this is for you

no regrets for a believer

• Sep 11, 2006
Cancel

I love the Show a lot and I have all the episodes. If anyone would like a copy, I would be happy to make a copy for free for anyone. It's a fansub so I can't sell it so that's why I would do it for free. I also want people to see it! Some people may still have dial up and can't download it.

• Oct 27, 2007

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.