Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are the strongest anime characters (pick top 5)? - Minitokyo

Who are the strongest anime characters (pick top 5)?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Who do you think are the strongest anime characters? We should not add Robots and those style of fighting machines like from EVA and Gundam

IMO the list would go something like this (not in order) (take notice I havent seen every anime there is so I might be missing several characters )

-Dragon Ball group
-Alucard (Hellsing)
-Vash and Knives (Trigun)
-Saint Seiya characters (Gold, bronze, pick any...)
-Kenshin (RK)

This list is kind of weird, but if I added those 5 slots with individual characters, Id have to do something like: Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and whatever; or Virgo, Leo, Geminis, Aries, Libra (Saint Seiya), etc....those are my reasons.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

well, id defenetly have to say that goku, or any other dragon ball char would defenetly win......then i also agree with you about alucard. but imo legato is much more powerful than any other char that you mentioned...

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

top five stongest? hmm...

1. defenetaly the DBZ group.
2. for sure Alucard
3. D from Vampire Hunter d
4. does the Guyver count?
5. I can't remember her name, but she is the main character in Shadow Skill

by the way, these are not in any particular order...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Mar

hmm, difficult.

1) Me and a girl...in my anime called daydreaming we can do everything ;)
2) Dragonball group indeed (dragonball is so over exxagerated, but yeah they'll almost be on top)
3) Laharl from Disgaea (that's anime too ;/ )
4) Chii from Chobits in the mmorpg :P
5) Robin, from witch hunter robin

Oh btw...i'd like to remember people not to spoil stuff from stories.

Like santa claus who becomes fake at the end of evil christmas episode 16 and thus becomes the ultimate fat-ass.

Just an example.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.