Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria? - Minitokyo

Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

My couple of choice is actually Shinn/Lunamaria. I don't really ship Stellar/Shinn, but I adore Stellar. It's such a shame she died.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Shinn x Stellar hands down! Stellar needed Shinn to protect her andhe needed her to protect. She could have brought out the best in Shinn, if she didn't die. don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Luna, but I prefer Stellar.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I think it will always be Shinn and Stellar. There's rumour where the sequel to GSD which is a movie has Stellar in it. So Luna, shooh!

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 10:10am
But I prefer Shinn for myself. LOL!

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

Those stupid OP themes kept showing Shin x Stellar... It was so disappointing to find out otherwise.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

oo. I guess, but for meh. I'm all the way a Shinn x Luna, & there is no reason behind it, I just love the pairing. I also like Stellar x Shinn... BUT I also like Stellar paired with Aule Or Sting too.

I'm for Shinn x Stellar... although I have a slightly different reason ^_^' I don't like Shinn that much, but on the other hand Lunamaria is one of my fave girls in GSD, so I think that she's too good for him... Besides, Shinn tried to kill her little sister, right? (and Athrun, and a bunch of other guys). On the other hand, Stellar is so sweet and innocent that she just *might* be [have been] able to turn Shinn into a more likeable guy...

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

well, yeah I agree. Except I don't dislike Shinn.. but you know, war is war.

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 12:03pm
well, yeah I agree. Except I don't dislike Shinn.. but you know, war is war.

I prefer Shinn and Stellar. I did not really get how Shinn and Lunamaraia fell in love with one another. Besides, Shinn was really attached to Stellar even after she died. He even said her name while Lunamaria was holding him at the latter part of the series...

However, as a character alone, I will go for Lunamaria. For the pairing, it's Stellar.

I'll go for Shinn and Luna.Yeah, I know that Shinn is more attached to Stellar, even she's dead, Shinn will never forget her.But lets all face it, It's Shinn and Luna...

BUT...Maybe I like Shinn and Stellar a little.But I still like Shinn and Luna.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I agree with you Nekokid. Shinn x Stellar was a good pairing, but in my book so is Shinn x Luna.

Shinn and Stellar! Shinn seemed much more protective on Stellar, but for Luna? He almost killed her!

I would have prefered Stellar. I think Shinn and Luna they were just trying to comfort each other, but it just got out of hand. Quiet frankly I prefer them as friends.

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i chose shin luna................
because stellar is for auel ^^/

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Peniko, I do think auel & stellar make a cute couple.

Quote by AW-011Shinn and Stellar! Shinn seemed much more protective on Stellar, but for Luna? He almost killed her!

I would have prefered Stellar. I think Shinn and Luna they were just trying to comfort each other, but it just got out of hand. Quiet frankly I prefer them as friends.

I agree. He didn't even stop when Luna was in between him and Athrun during their last fight. But maybe if there will be a sequel with more nice moments between them, I can grow to love them. But for now, I still prefer Stellar and Shinn.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Quote by penikoi chose shin luna................
because stellar is for auel ^^/

Interesting idea. ShinnXLuna for me, of course. Shinn and Stellar have knowns each other for not so long time .... maybe some month, and for me their love (if that's called love, i remember Shinn-sama've never said he loves Stellar) a bit weird and odd. It seems that for Shinn Stellar is someone he must protect, like Mayu. And Luna, she and Shinn-sama have been best friends for 2 years, and it's no strange if they love each other. So ShinnXLuna forever.

Signature Image

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I prefer Shinn x Stellar. They look cute together (that's what I thought). Shinn x Luna didn't work on me...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I go for shinn x luna. stella wouldn't be appropriate for shinn. She is too unstable and the pairing was just weird from the beginning. I have to admit though, they did look kute, but I knew it wouldn't happen. Shinn X Luna is more like it.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

If it's a matter of cute, both look cute. My only thing was, if Shinn x Stellar wasn't going to happen in the end they shouldn't have spent so many episodes on them. This is why some people lean a bit more twoards shinn & stellar, when they only spent a tiny amount of the show on Shinn x Luna.

Yuurei

GhosT's Soul

Shinn X Stellar is my favorite couple. I like the bond the two created in the show when Shinn rescued her from drowning.

Luna X Shinn is also a good pairing, but i see Shinn more as a replacement for Luna after her crush Athrun betrayed them and took her sister with him.

Shinn and Luna were a bit rushed, they're alright as a couple, but it just kinda happened. At least with Stellar there's some backstory behind it.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

shin and stellar XD at the end of GSD he saw her!

Signature

Luna and Shinn, they just seem like a more compatible couple, stronger than the other pair...basically Stellar was a wounded puppy, she would have latched onto anyone that helped her, but Luna is a storng individual. I mush prefer her to Stellar

Loneokamionna

Loneokamionna

Looking for the Mystic Moon...

To be honest I think ShinnxLuna were great couple but then I prefer ShinnxStellar because they're more interesting couple than them. Stellar is an innocent girl while Shinn is a bit... ermm... how to say this... a little bastard act. You know acting rash. I liked ShinnxStellar since Shinn shows his feelings for her than Luna...

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I don't know I like both of them. But in the end it was ShinnXLuna so I'll go with that sence Stellar died.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.