Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria? - Minitokyo

Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

i say Stellar and Shinn...i never really liked shinn(ok...maybe just abit of him, which he is of an 'action' guy > 'talk'guy), and stellar is so innocent and stuff..its just that stellar was being used in a war and made her to think that in order for her to survive...she must fight for herself...and she found shinn...and shinn promised to protect her, which she needs

on the other hand...after stellar died =(, luna comes in...and try to get hooked up with shinn...this is because they most lost someone precious to them...shinn->stellar, and luna->meylin(and possibly athrun)...they want each other because they just want a replacement...and...thats not love...

so...in conclusion...stellar and shinn ftw...long live stellar~

I VOTE FOR LUNA! for the people who chose stellar, its true that it was them in the middle part of the series.. but the only prob is kira killed stellar... and after that shin defeated kira to take revenge for stellar... to be honest, shinn was not much of an important character in the series coz all he did was get in the way if you have observed the entire series(no offense)....

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

"shin and stellar at the end of GSD he saw her! "

yes, but if you'll notice. At the end of SEED Kira saw Fllay. That didn't mean a thing. if you're saying because he saw her they'll end up together. well then you may not have noticed, Stellar Died. she won't come back to life.

I really think that Stellar would have depended on anyone, just it just so happened to be Shinn. & sort of the thing happened with Shinn"killed"meyrin.

Lunamaria needed someone to depend on, but it wouldn't have been anyone like Stellar. Lunamaria was much stronger than Stellar & Luna not only depended on Shinn but she let shinn depend on her.

"long live stellar~"

O_0...
did you miss something

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

I like both. .__. But I'm kind of edging towards Shinn and Luna now, even if Luna is older by over a year XD

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

It's Shinn and Luna!
but I also like ShinnStellar though....
still, I like ShinnLuna better..
it's true that I really don't know how Shinn and Luna fell in love in the first place since Shinn is kinda obsessed with Stellar....
but in the episode when Athrun came to join Minerva team Luna was like so intrigued with Athrun so she keeps getting close to him and when Shinn saw them, he's got that disappointed face....what I think is that maybe his jealous or something? So the idea pop into my head that maybe he already liked Luna (before he met Stella) but he just don't show it that much.

..*Luna*..

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

I would have to say shinn/Stellar. They spent so much time on the two and they look like they could bring out the best in each other. Luna don't get me wrong i do like her but her and Shinn just seemed like they were thrown together. Since they killed stellar they needed one of their male leads to have a love interest and Luna was there. So until i can see more cute moments of Luna and Shinn i am going to have to stick with Shinn/Stellar.

Shinn x Lunamaria is the couple that would stand a better chance of working out in the long run. For story purposes however, Shinn x Stellar is far more interesting for me. Shinn is very rash and protective, which has alot of passionate chemistry with Stellar's over-brainwashed mind and cute but deadly innocence.

Shinn abuses his status as ZAFT's ace, blatantly violates his duty to his nation and endangers the lives of his comrades, allies and millions of civilians to help and protect Stellar.

The relationship was headed for tragedy from the very start though. Not only were they fighting on the opposite sides of the war, they were both far too damaged emotionally (Shinn) and mentally (Stellar) for the relationship to have worked.

I'd have to say Shinn x Stellar better, for some reason I just dislike Lunamaria. I mean, Luna and Meyrin and some of the other characters weren't really needed in the series like Vino and Youlan... Stellar brings out the best in Shinn, he can put aside everything just to protect Stellar and all but then what does Luna do? And I really don't know how Shinn and Luna fell for one another either... E.g. the time when she called Shinn 'arrogant' or something or when Shinn called Lunamaria 'annoying'[lols, that part was funny, especially the expression on Luna's face. XD]. But then it can be true how they say that people pick on each other to show that they like one another. Bleh, I'm getting side-tracked. Anyways, I say Shinn x Stellar but if there are to be any actual good sequels[like the movie that's supposedly to come out] with Shinn x Luna actually willing to risk everything just to be with each other then yeah, I'd say Shinn x Luna. ^^

Shinn and Stellar...................hands down, fullstop. XD XD XD XD XD

Shinn X Stellar cuz their personalities seem to be an exact match.

Shinn X Luna doesn\'t make any sense, ok i killed your sister and suddenly u love me, doh. Most retarded realtionship ever.

Though imo Shinn doesn't deserve anyone, he should just die for all the people he killed.

shinn X stellar definitely! its was so sad that stellar died :(

shin is such a loser i don't think he deserves any of them!

SHINN X STELLAR :D OMG. LIKE DEFINITELY ! I agree with Lyro about the ShinnxLuna part ^^

First off, Shinn is a bastard. Sure, he saw his family get blown to pieces and that can really screw your mind, but he probably thinks he's like the only person in the whole damn world who went through such a tragic time. Jeez, Shinn, everyone lives happily, and the whole world is against /only/ you. Really. I hope Shinn is somewhat decently written in the upcoming movie.

As for the pairing, ShinnxLuna is the most ridiculous pairing in GSD. "Oh Shinn, even though you killed my sister, as long as I know you did it, it's okay. Besides, I have you. Who needs that brat?"

Honesty. Someone needs to smack the ShinnxLuna couple out of the window with a baseball bat.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

xDDD interesting opinion Eloque.

& my main opinion on Shinn x Lunamaria is:

Although their relationship is a little complicated, due to war time tragedies, they definately have a romance going on. Even if the war was what made them suffer, it\'s also what brought them together. Many people make the mistake that Lunamaria & Shinn just came together for the sake of being together, saying that since it was too rushed a relationship that they don\'t care about each other. Even if the war was what brought them together, a natural love the resulted of such is what made them stay together. Even after the war, they remained together. Luna and Shinn are ideal for each other, because unlike Stellar, Lunamaria isn\'t as weak. Shinn is hurting so much, that he can\'t just be a pedestal for someone else to rest on, but he needs to rest on someone as well. That\'s they way their relationship works. Lunamaria and Shinn can use each other as support. That it what a relationship is all about.

I honestly think ShinxStellar is the right couple
It seemed to be that Lunamaria was just the closest person to fill the void that was once Stellar before she died. I wouldn't have been suprised if they threw in any female to be his new girlfriend.

ahzira

YAY

i think shinxstellar is best!because...shinxluna coupling is stupid.no really it is.Shinxstellar has a reason.Luna not that important anyway.She's just a replacement for stellar.

Stellar was the person who made shin's emotions back to normal.He protect her,she protect his heart from dying.Even when she died//think the stellar burial scene//stellar 's hands 'floated' and it looks like her very existance did not want to leave him alone.
When she died shin went into a rage and defied all orders to seek revenge.

Luna was like >>''oh shin, don't worry about my sis dying.im ok.Now u can be my replacemnt 4 athrun\"
And shin was like>>"LUNA!"U TO CAN BE MY REPLACEMNT FOR STELLAR!*sobs*
Then they became a stupid couple.Luna should be wit some other guy that looks her age.She looks a little older than shinn and its juz not right.
Don't get me wrong,i don hate luna. but they look like sisters and brothers.

shinnxstellar: started blossoming, not true couple yet but would be if she's still alive but we can see that shinn really do love her and he even cried when he had to give stellar to neo knowing he and stellar can never be.....awwww

shinnxluna: needed comfort and help so they lean on to each other for support, i can't say that they are a couple because to me its like they just need a shoulder to cry on. hopefully when there's another gs coming out we'll be able to see the developement of their relationship

ps: to all of u who keep saying that stellar is unstable and a puppt latch on or whatever and luna is stronger than stellar and so on please remember that unlike stellar, luna doesn't need to take medication or drugs or keep having her memories erase or did luna ever had anything put inside her head to be traumatize by just saying one word.

i love both luna and stellar very much and both girls are great in their own way.

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Shinn and Luna! <333
i reaalllyyy think that they're perfect for each other!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by eloqueFirst off, Shinn is a bastard. Sure, he saw his family get blown to pieces and that can really screw your mind, but he probably thinks he's like the only person in the whole damn world who went through such a tragic time. Jeez, Shinn, everyone lives happily, and the whole world is against /only/ you. Really. I hope Shinn is somewhat decently written in the upcoming movie.

As for the pairing, ShinnxLuna is the most ridiculous pairing in GSD. "Oh Shinn, even though you killed my sister, as long as I know you did it, it's okay. Besides, I have you. Who needs that brat?"

Honesty. Someone needs to smack the ShinnxLuna couple out of the window with a baseball bat.

lmao! nicely put!

Yeah I never really got a chance to like Shinn, or Luna, or Stellar for that matter...

but bias aside, I'd say... Shinn x Luna actually. Because for me, Shinn x Stellar doesn't have that couple feel. I dunno, it was more of puppy love, or even kinda like Sibling love (even though they're shown naked together in the opening O_o ). I mean, we all know that Shinn has a sister complex right? And I think that's the reason why Shinn was so angry when Stellar died, because he couldn't protect her, just like how he couldn't protect Mayu. That, and the fact that Stellar pretty much acts like a child, and she depended on Shinn kinda like you'd depend on a parent or older brother. I dunno, I'm not too fond of these two as a couple couple, but they do look sweet together...

Shinn/Luna on the other hand, has the /potential/ of being a more 'romantic' couple, even though the way they started the relationship is awkward, and the fact that Luna was flirting with Athrun not long before... but I guess after reading "Numb", I'm starting to perhaps understand their situations better...

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

shin, the bastard, he acts like he's teh only 1 who ever went thru a major tragedy, and thinks the world's against you, as for the pairing of him and luna, i mean come on! "'Shinn, even though you killed my sister, long as I know you did it, it's alrite"" wHo the fuck needs a brat like him?

Shinn has a sister complex so shinn x stellar realy wasn't gona work out and that's the main reason shinn was so pissed when Stellar died, because he couldn't protect her, just like how he couldn't protect Mayu, Stellar pretty much acted like a helpless child, depended on Shinn too much and died in the end because of it, but they did look sorta kinda sweet together, at least i liked this pairing a bit more then the other, so in conclusion, any pairing that includes shinn should either b smacked/kicked/punched wutever, right out teh fucking window because it won't have a good ending, so i guess i kinda maybe sorta leaned towards the shinn x stellar.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

I think ShinnxLuna fits better :]
Like some people said and I agree is that Stellar is like Mayu for Shinn. If was something more than that, Shinn wouldn't start another relationship :]... And to who say the relationship between luna and shinn is nonsense.. well, I think is a non first sight love :]

what about SkyFantasy said, of luna saying shinn was arrogant, and he saying she is annoying... I'm sorry but me and my boyfriend, when we used to be only friends, we were the same >.> (Maybe that's why I like Luna and Shinn too) XD

Well... Shinn and Luna have a very well constructed relation of friendship... but when they started dating were kind of not well developed... :/ But I think that's the most efficient way of starting a relationship ^^

and I think StellarxAuel so nice! XD

merged: 10-04-2006 ~ 08:47pm
quote: But I think that's the most efficient way of starting a relationship ^^

Explanation (lol): starting a date after a friendship relation :]

kira5037

kira5037

I want Freedom

Of course Shinn and Stellar,because they are so crazy.

kira6375

kira6375

I want Freedom

Shinn ang Stellar.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.