Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria? - Minitokyo

Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Arf

Arf

Star Dancer

I like Shinn! I like Stellar! More than Luna, so its Shinn x Stellar. Nothing against Luna but Stellar is veryy cute and I agree with the others that maybe she would be able to change Shinn a little bit.

*~ Free like the wind, or maybe like a bird ~*

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

I was sad when Stellar died. I thought Stellar x Shinn made a pretty cute couple. But I'm glad Lunamaria's there for poor ole Shinn now that Stellar's gone... T T

Member of The-Red-Knight

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

I definitely love ShinnXLuna couple! I mean the first time I saw this anime, I thought it's already Shinn and Luna from the start. They just look better together rather than with Stella. Well, I don't have anything against Stella, ok? In fact she's one of the character I like ^_^

Signature

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

ShinnXStellar! They were the better pair than Shinn x Luna. Luna was too good for his taste!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

shinn x stellar. shinn saw stellar when he was about to die (on the moon that scene) and if not for athrun's interference shinn would have killed luna.

shinn x luna had nil development. i think shinn was only feeling guilty about 'killing' meyrin and mistook his feelings for luna (as a friend) as deeper ones.

shinn's promises to stellar and that he would protect her were really touching.. so shinn x stellar all the way :D

Shinn and Stellar.

Both of them are ill-fated couples.They have to get seperated and in the end Stellar died...T^T

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

Shinn and Stellar. Shinn and Luna's relationship is abit too fast.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

I prefer Shinn x Stellar bec. I love them both and they look good together. Shinn still loves Stellar, lunamaria is just a proxy bec. he is lonely bec. of stellar's death. At the end of gsd shinn still loves STELLAR! he even called stellar's name when he was unconscious at that time. I DON'T LIKE LUNAMARIA! that's why shinn x stellar. they will be together forever (tomorrow...)

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

To xxKurumi,

I know who you are. You are a friend of Agnes and the webmistress of Lunar Destiny right? All you care about is Stellar dying?! You liked ShinnxLuna so you wanted to Stellar to die!

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

yes I am, Rika, and I truly resent that. because Lunamaria & sinn is my faovrite pairing, over Stellar doesn't mean I wanted her to die. I like Stellar, & I host anti-anti stellar, so love, you've got it all wrong. Stellar is not my favorite character- although she comes close- so I'm not glad she died.

"You liked ShinnxLuna so you wanted to Stellar to die!"

& one more thing. I like Kira&Lacus, that doesn't mean I want Fllay to die. I like Fllay.

I like Asucaga better than Asurin. I don't want Meyrin to die.

& I like Dearka better than Tolle, I didn't want him to die.

chill out.

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Shinn and Luna!

Luna x Shinn. Luna is great, she is cute and strong and she cares a lot for Shinn.

Shinn X Stellar~!
They look so kawaii together..

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

Luna & shinn its more sensible that way...even if shinn & stellar loved each other so much, it wouldn't have worked out anyway, rite? (stellar not being human / already is dead) >,<

Music.

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

For the love of, Auel and Sting are Stellar's adopted brother.

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

SHINN & STELLAR

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

I'm for Shinn and Luna cause Shinn and Stellar acted more like siblings at least somewhat.

I agree that Auel and Stellar look good together....... But then again........ I prefere Shinn and Stellar............

So luna.......... sorry

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

ah, you shouldn't be sorry- it's your opinion afterall.

i would have liked to see Shin x Stellar

Signature

luna + shinn is the way to go

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

I would choose ShinnxStellar case both of them are jast as same in term of ebsession

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

i like luna..........
but shinn x stellar sounds better for me...... -_-

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I like ShinnxLuna. Honestly the first episode I watched was episode 17 and when I saw Shinn and Luna walking together I was like 'They look SO cute together' which says really, that I'm a ShinnLuna fan. Plus, I didn't really like Stellar after I watched the other episodes. I was kind of glad she died, sorry.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.