Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria? - Minitokyo

Shinn x Stellar? Or Shinn x Lunamaria?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

... its hard 2 choose.. Shinn n Luna are ok but Shinn n Stellar is good too... Shinn knows Luna longer (they were classmates) and at first Stellar was an enemy cuz she stole a mobile suit with the others.... (omfg so hard 2 choose)

I think the biggest problem is that they didn't developed very well LunaxShinn relationship... :] Probably, there was too much things to happen and there was no episodes for that, and they forgot about the couple. (Unfortunatelly for me, GSD is not a shoujo... lol)
ShinnxStella looks like more a brother and sister relation :]

I feel sorry for Stella dying... but... it was high time she died >.> She is annoying.
for xxxKurumi: I'm glad Flay died, she was annoying too! XD

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

"for xxxKurumi: I'm glad Flay died, she was annoying too! "

I actually liked Fllay; sure, she was a total - well, you know - but she was the most real character and acted appropriately for her tragedy.

Stellar x Shinn, when Stellar died makes me so sad T_T her death was unfair in my opinion. I prefer Stellar because she is cute and match with Shinn.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Luna and Shinn of course! They're better cuz they've known each other for a long time. And besides, Stellar is kinda like a baby sister to Shinn XD

of course it's shinn and stellar they are just so alike
wanna protect the one they love
and innocent
with a very bad temper
the pairing of shinn and luna is just so unsuitable
luna is older than shinn
also shinn seems like he can't forget about stellar
even after her death !

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

ShinnXLuna because they're both freaking emos... Haha. Joke. Shinn is the only emo, Luna can tolerate that.

Stellar was too unstable for Shinn. He can't carry anymore burdens. Stellar is absolutely clueless, she can't protect Shinn back and a one-sided love isn't fair. Luna can take care of Shinn anytime and they can depend on each other, and help each other in problems. Stellar needs someone who is stable in all aspects, including emotional. Maybe Athrun...? But its impossible. ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

adela2505

adela2505

candy_dulce

I like shinn x stellar ,because I hate lunamaria and meyrin and I think stellar is very cute!

MillionVoices

~Live Your Life~

Hmm... that's a tough decision... I think I would have to go with... *drum rolls please*... BOTH!
I know most of you may not agree with me, but I rather stay neutral on this topic. I love both ShinnxStellar and ShinnxLuna. They are both so cute that it's hard to choose.

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Here is my take on the Luna Shinn thing, Luna is older yet she displayed a total breakdown during the time the supposed death of her sister and love interest Athrun at the hands of Mr Wonderful Shinn. Then the entire Zaft army whom she devoted her life too treated her as if she were a traitor herself. In the middle of everything, she had NO one to hold on too in this circumstances. And who was there that was closest to her since they both trained cadets? Bing bong, Shinn the Psycho, who AGAIN offered protection knowing he could not even protect himself from his past and ego. Remember the time when Athtrun told Shinn that using power wrongly may end up making another person cry? If he only set aside his ego and understood, he may have realized that he DID made another person cry, LUNAMRIA. Sadly her (Luna) weak condition was too much for her to stand on her own anymore. If Athrun and Cagali's almost perfect combination went crumbling down, how could a spur of the moment "relationship" be any stable?

And for people who ridicule the Hawke sisters let me ask you this. What is so wrong about idolizing and in turn having deeper feelings for a person at a young age and in a place where anytime in the back of their minds they may die? Put your self in their place and I think you get the idea...

No offense people especially the Shinn ladies, but please at some point I tried to understand Shinn too to the best of my tolerance can muster I even read some Shinn fan post for guidance but watching the show makes for one conclusion. they only like Shinn for his looks rather than knowing him deeply cause no one in any post ever gave me a good reason for liking the Character. I even had found some good points to like in Soujiro and Kamatari (the gay Scythe weilder) of RK when they are still with the Juppon, than Shinn. :hmpf:

merged: 03-14-2008 ~ 09:49am
Gundammit! I was looking for some info on the GSD movie when I came across a spoiler, That retard Shinn almost killed Lunamaria if it weren't for the Infinite Justice during the Final Battle! Now I'm overly 100% convinced that there is nothing really going on between Shinn and Lunamaria aside from emotional trauma in which they are just too young to understand. To hell with Shinn, I just watched the episode when he shot down the Gouf with Meryl and Athrun, Gawd that was the most sickening display of initiative I have ever seen on the a Gundam Series. I think he loves Rey and Durandal too much for him to just shoot them down like that. Despite orders he could have just immobilized the Gouf with his "ace pilot" skills and took them back like when Athrun wanted to take Kira back in GS. If Rey and Durandal made a move and killed them, then that IS a good reason for him to change his ways (If he has the balls that is). Or maybe Rey/Durandal were good lovers...ShinnxReyxDurandal anyone? ^_^'

ShinnXStellar

Luna and Shinn Luna is my fav Gundamseed Destiny female so deftly Luna and Shinn

shinn n stellar duh..........i started disliking luna when she made a move on athrun. i don't hate her now. jus don't like her wit shinn

Shinn & Stellar x3 <3

shin and stellar! i don't really like luna..

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

Well, the whole Shinn x Stellar is the situational / obsession type love and the Shinn x Luna is the "together and been through a lot" type love which I think is longer lasting and more true. So I say Shinn x Luna.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

I have always liked the Shinn x Luna pair way better than Shinn x Stellar. Stellar just got too annoying for me to handle after awhile, but i was still sad when she died

First Love Never Dies even though your first love already passed away or is away from you. So I chose Shinn and Stellar.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Quote by princessmeyrin023First Love Never Dies even though your first love already passed away or is away from you. So I chose Shinn and Stellar.

True, it is always lasting, but that doesn't mean the first person you fall in love with will be yours forever, nor does it mean that they are meant for you. I don't really think believe Shinn was "in love" Stellar. I think he loved her, but he really saw her as another Mayu: frail, helpless, sad. Stellar's character was too immature to be with Shinn, whose character was likewise immature.

My couple of choice is actually Shinn/Lunamaria....:)

i think shinn and stellar cuz they had a great bond and thier pesonalitys fit well steller was a cute innocent girls and shinn had a firey atitude and she brought out the soft side of shinn but lunamaria has a firey atitude too so there's no chemistry between her and shinn and to luna shinn is jut a replacement athrun and luna is a replacement stellar(no offense to any luna fans)

Stellar71

Stellar71

~Gemini no Shirley/Shirley71~

I'm a fan of Shinn x Stellar it's so perfectly *-*

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

...it doesn't matter for me... I dislike all three of them! hehe
but I guess Shin x Luna is more likely... Shin seems to treat Stellar more like a little sister, after all...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Shin and Stellar

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.