Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need some in-depth CSS help... - Minitokyo

I need some in-depth CSS help...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hey! Could someone please tell me how to change the following:

- link color on the left navigation menu [the one with the free download quota, the credits and so on]
- header text color on the left navigation menu
- form background / border color and input text [for some strange reason, I can't change these directly from the Skin Builder page -- when I start a new thread, the 'Subject' field still has the old colors, for instance]

Here's an image to better illustrate what I'm talking about:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2118/wtf2ff.th.jpg

Oh yeah... also, could anyone tell me how to get rid of the blue square in the top-right corner? I'm guessing it's a reminescence from the previous skin I had, but I have absolutely no clue how to make it go away *tear*

zuuti

zuuti

life is unexamined to me

i dont now how i can help u bot did u try this site it cood help k
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colors.asp

:) Thanks, but I already know the color names. What I need is the CSS codes for those areas (like body is for the whole text body, h1 is for the primary header and so on).

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Is this for a userpage? If so, if you go into skin building in control panels...everything is already set up for you to change the text colors and so on. As far as your skin you have right now the big empty space to the right...you are missing a tile it looks like, that specific tile repeats itself. I know how to change all that stuff if you can't do it in the skin builder.

Edit: I'm sorry I guess I didn't finish reading your entire post...you are having problems with skin builder?

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 02:46pm
<style type="text/css">
html, body {
background-color: #3e6590; <---------change to black that should get rid of problem of the missing tile, by replacing it with black background
}

TABLE,TD,FONT,P,I,BODY,DIV,XMP,U
{COLOR:;}
A:link {color:#01619e;} <-------------your link color
A:visited {color:#01619e;} <------------ the color of the link if you have visited it before
A:hover {color:#000000; text-decoration:none; border:none;} <--------- Color of the link when you hover over it
A:active {color:#01619e;} <------- Not sure what this one does...I'd just copy link color here too.

#leftMenu li a:hover, #rightMenu li a:hover {
background: #EEF1F8; <----this is what color the background will change to under the link in the left and right menus
color: #4770A8; <--------actual color of the link when you hover over it
border: none;
}

#leftMenu h1, #rightMenu h1 {
color: #000000; <------ your color number here.

input.text, input.file, input.radio, select, textarea, option, optgroup {
background: #ffffff; <----input text background change to your needs
color: #2D4E91; <-----------text color, change to your needs
border-color: #3c7298 ; <---------border color change to your needs
}

</style>

Enter this in your customize user page just remove the "<-------- blah blah blah parts before you save it.

Seemed to work ok when I tested it without them...you just need to change them to the colors you want to use.

Thanks ^_^ Most of the stuff works now, and I managed to get rid of that annoying blue square, too. Check it out! :)

Mods, you can close this thread, and thankyou.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Odeena my friend... i know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately, since MTv3 is so goddamn crappy and is pretty much a downgrade from MTv2, we all suffer the same thing. MTv2 gave you the ability to customize any element on your userpage.

just look at my userpage. If i could change the navigation link colors and the menu link colors, i'd do that in a flash, since my userpage is red-themed and not grey-themed. Although i did pull it off and fix it so it looked good somehow.

EDITO: What the hell!? You changed the color of your top navMenu?! What?!?! Why couldn't i do that? What is this blasphemy!? :O And if you can manipulate your left menu links, then you can probably change color too...

EDIT2: Hahahaha! My CSS skills came to work! I just had to figure out the correct classes and ids that MTv3 uses, nice! :D Now i've modified the left menu links too, my site is getting better and better :) Now, last one to go is the upper navbar.

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 07:22pm
alrite, i'm now 99% done with my userpage. One last thing to fix now is the top nav :) Let's see if we can find that class/id for that particular block.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.