Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey MT a request please - Minitokyo

Hey MT a request please

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Now I'm sure all of you have never received a request like this but can you also delete my Chaos Duel-Blade Jester Mage Scythe Image and my Millennium Heart Image. I plan in the future to combine them in one cool Wallie and I sort of need them to be off of MT. I'm sure that my last two abstract art images met the requirements of 600,000 pixels but please delete them my gallery looks weird without the other two and you know the Wallie plan that I have later on. I also feel that everyone that wanted to see them has and everyone that wanted to download them has as well. :) THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALLL! XD

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! What kind of name for an image is that? "Chaos Duel-Blade Jester Mage Scythe", HahahHA! You're still funny you know that? Hahaha

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Sure, I'll delete them, just give me your credit card number, exp. date, & security code... ^__^

-repeat-

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

awww mmmmk

don't say what you think i am

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

You'd probably get the attention of the moderators better if you'd just PM them.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Next time please PM one or several of the mods instead of creating a thread. You could have also just reported them asking them to be deleted.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.